TheWeirdoGirl Tries To Draw Muppets

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
Russian Doppelganger

No, that is not fat faced, small eyed Kermit looking at green skinned Boober Fraggle wearing Emperor Palpatine's robe. It is in fact, a watercolor painting of Kermit and Constantine. :stick_out_tongue: Credit for much of the shading goes to my brother, because he offered to help spruce up the background shading in SketchBook and then kept finding little ways to make it look better.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Russian Doppelganger

No, that is not fat faced, small eyed Kermit looking at green skinned Boober Fraggle wearing Emperor Palpatine's robe. It is in fact, a watercolor painting of Kermit and Constantine. :stick_out_tongue: Credit for much of the shading goes to my brother, because he offered to help spruce up the background shading in SketchBook and then kept finding little ways to make it look better.
Constanine, the cloak, and that identical collar. Oh my! The first time I saw that scene in the movie scared the daylights out of me. Then, when there was that frog-face that looked so evil, I wanted to scream, "GAAAAAH! That is not Kermit. What have you done to our favorite frog?" Nice watercolor and shading you got here.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Russian Doppelganger

Awesome painting!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
This portrait is sooooo Boober. I like it!

Here's some new art!

Kermit in a Tux
I will not say, "no" to this sketch. Kermit looks so nice in his tux.

This keeps getting better and better. The water-coloring of the shadows of the Muppets are fanstastic. The choice of the color for each is good as well.