Theories why Bear came to an end

PuppetMaster

Reaction score
Well at that point disney was changing.And it was barely getting anymore views.Honest,I don't really know.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I went to a Bear show at Disney world in like 2002, and it was awesome! I don't remember much, but I know it was really cool being just feet away!

mo

Reaction score
i really liked bear in the big blue house. probably more than i liked sesame street

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Kermit! :smile: Do you remember the last time you saw Bear? How was he doing? I haven't seen him since the Playhouse Disney show was reimagined at Disney's California Adventure. Hopefully you can convince your friends at Disney to release season sets of Bear in the Big Blue House on DVD? He and his pals still have a lot of fans, and new fans are born all the time! Lol. It's time for BitBBH to return! :wink:

Oh, and while you're at it, maybe you can get Miss Piggy to strongarm them into FINALLY releasing seasons 4 and 5 of The Muppet Show!! :big_grin:

Love you!!
:smile:
Anthony

fictionalnice

Reaction score
Wow! I used to watch this show all the time as a child!! i loved the crudx out of it! my brother even got a stuffed animal of the bear, and when you squeezed his tummy he sniffed and had a few saying like "I think I smell a friend" and "It's you!" and "Welcome to the big blue house!" I haven't thought about it in years! thanks for reminding me of what great shows were on when I was younger, no offence, I think i'll go and look up an episode to see if I can remember anymore! No idea why it ended though...

Sprocket77

Reaction score
It's almost if Disney doesn't even care about Bear. They care for The Muppets, but no Bear. Wha? Bear in the Big Blue House was a great series, so why the heck did it end? Was it supposed to end? :cry: