The Worst CGI Kid Films In Recent Memory

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is this thing for real? This honestly looks more like a low-budget fan film.

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
Frankly it's about as much a real sequel as the Melendez/Mendelson-produced "Frosty Returns" was. From a purist point of view, the only true blue sequels are the ones Rankin/Bass produced themselves (most of which, incidentally, are owned by Warner Bros. instead of Dreamworks, which was part of the reason these non-RB sequels were produced in the first place).

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Some might argue but I actually like the Frosty sequels. I enjoyed them as a kid and still enjoy them to this day. While they might seem off putting given that they aren't made by Rankin Bass but I still love them as the storylines for both are just the way they're supposed to be with a ton of comic relief added in

crackmaster

Reaction score
I completely forgot about this monstrosity from 2001. They tried doing a Rudolph sequel and everything went horribly wrong. I remember watching it maybe once or twice as a child and hated everything about it
That looks horrible for something from 2001. ReBoot's CGI from the final season looked BETTER than this.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
I’ve already mentioned the original on here, but I recently saw the trailer for the Boss Baby 2, and I’m already dreading it.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
ughhhhhhhhh not boss baby. he even has his own balloon in the macy's parade... i really don't get the appeal, but whatever.