The Worst CGI Kid Films In Recent Memory

Mynameisdean

Reaction score
And now, I present to you, a movie about Animal Crackers, coming to your theaters sometime in the summer of 2016. I'm eager to see when someone makes a movie about dinosaur-shaped chicken nuggets coming to life.

RIP the film industry, 1898-2016.
Well, let's retitle it "Product Placement The Movie: And You Thought They Were Gone".

Mynameisdean

Reaction score
It's telling when not even RoseArt, which makes really crappy crayons, wanted to partner with them.
Excuse me, but I somehow know that cra-z-art is owned by Mega Brands, who makes Roseart. So they're really the same thing.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well, let's retitle it "Product Placement The Movie: And You Thought They Were Gone".
Technically, Animal Crackers isn't exactly a specific brand. Most cookie and cracker companies have their own kind of Animal Crackers. Keebler, Stoffer, and Nabisco all have them, Nabisco specifically has "Barnum and Bailey" licenses for theirs. That doesn't mean the movie's less stupid, but rather less a product placement.

Excuse me, but I somehow know that cra-z-art is owned by Mega Brands, who makes Roseart. So they're really the same thing.
I swear I knew that, but I tried looking it up, and couldn't find anything. Not to mention I haven't seen Rose Art stuff since the Cra z art Brand began.

Luke kun

Reaction score
Oh God, that Dragons thing...that looks worse than that stupid space cartoon! Speaking of which, if you want GOOD 1980s' CGI (which that space movie looks like), go check out the Australian NES Commercial. Try not to **** yourself. "YOU CANNOT BEAT US!" :eek:

Cra-Z Art is RoseArt renamed.

Y'know what? On the last day of 6th grade, they showed Free Birds to us. Yes, Drtooth, "Chuck E. Cheese Saves Thanksgiving". :sigh:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Y'know what? On the last day of 6th grade, they showed Free Birds to us. Yes, Drtooth, "Chuck E. Cheese Saves Thanksgiving". :sigh:
I legitimately would have given that movie a chance on home video if it wasn't for that ending. Really stinks that when they tried to make a good movie (or rather one that wasn't offensively stupid) it didn't do too well, but the thing with the turkeys that sucked was moderately successful.

Luke kun

Reaction score
I legitimately would have given that movie a chance on home video if it wasn't for that ending. Really stinks that when they tried to make a good movie (or rather one that wasn't offensively stupid) it didn't do too well, but the thing with the turkeys that sucked was moderately successful.
I'm 13 years old, why would I wanna go to Chuck E. Cheese? Why would ANY sixth-grader wanna go to Chuck E. Cheese?!

There's a RedBox at the Shop Rite in Emerson, but I never manage to go by and look at the crappy stuff they offer. Next Sunday when me and my mother go food-shopping, I'll look.

And believe me, that Aussie NES commercial has better CGI than Last Flight of the Champion.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Free Birds barely made back its budget domestically, but the foreign market made it turn a pretty profit.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm 13 years old, why would I wanna go to Chuck E. Cheese? Why would ANY sixth-grader wanna go to Chuck E. Cheese?!
Yeah. They don't have enough local arcades anymore. Unless you can find a Dave and Busters, anyone under the age of 17 is pretty lucky to actually have access to one. But I doubt the games are half as good as the 2 times in the 90's I actually got to go to one. No X-Men arcade game, I'd imagine... though that Pac-Man one they have in a commercial I saw seemed pretty cool.

But anyway, not really the point. The Chuck E. Cheese thing was a promotional tie in. They had some dumb looking armbands that had the characters on them. Other than that, it's an abusive use of product placement. Like the Popeye's bit from Little Nicky, only played straight. And Chuck E.'s doesn't deliver pizza. Who would want that when you have a typical like 10 mom and pop places in a town. Maybe like a Pizza Hut, Dominos, or Papa Johns as well. Or if you're really lucky, a Little Caesars... but they don't deliver either, and you kinda have to pick those up. Eh.. whatever, I'd stick to the local ones.

But seriously... even 7 11 has Pizza now! It's not like it's the rarest food in the world.
Free Birds barely made back its budget domestically, but the foreign market made it turn a pretty profit.
Really sucks it kinda did. Weirs it was from the foreign market since... well.. American holiday. Stinks that Book of Life didn't get the huge wave of Hispanic support it should have got. It's not a great movie, but it sure was fun and stylish.