The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

anytimepally

Reaction score
Hey anytimepally,

What's your favorite CCR album?

Mine is Willy & the Poor Boys, hands down. In addition to "It Came Out of the Sky," it's got two of my favorites, "Don't Look Now" and "Effigy." I also love their cover of "The Midnight Special."

My second favorite is Cosmo's Factory, due to the inclusion of my favorite CCR track of all time, "Run Through the Jungle."

I think "Pendulum" is very underrated, and enjoy spinning it every now and then.
Yeah, I agree.. Willy & the Poor Boys is the best.. "Down on the Corner," "It Came Out of the Sky," "Fortunate Son," "Don't Look Now," and one of my favorite under-appreciated songs "Feelin' Blue." .."The Midnight Special" is one of my favorites as well.. it may be blasphemous to say, but I think it's an improvement of Leadbelly's original.. man, I just like the whole album.. but then, I like every CCR song and every John Fogerty song as well

I also agree about Pendulum.. it's probably my second favorite.. "Chameleon" especially.. and also Green River, because it includes my favorite CCR song, "Lodi".. a song that I have lived :smile:

on that note, since I'm in the mood now, I'm listening to "Feelin' Blue"

anytimepally

Reaction score
Mark Knopfler & Chet Atkins - "There'll Be Some Changes Made"

Kiki

Reaction score
'Oliver's Army'
-Elvis Costello and The Attractions.

Kiki

Reaction score
'The Joker'
-Steve Miller Band.