The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
good song! ... My favorite of theirs is "I'm Going to Bring a Watermelon to My Girl Tonight"
Another Bonzo fan! Kewl! You tube has a lot of rare clips of them. They performed a song called "Death Cab For Cutie" in Magical Mystery Tour, and were the house band for a children's show called Do Not Adjust Your Set, which featured soon-to-be-Pythons Terry Jones, Michael Palin, Eric Idle and Terry Gilliam.

Of course, Bonzo member Neil Innes joined the Pythons in their final season (1974), which didn't feature John Cleese, and appeared in Holy Grail and Life of Brian. Innes and Idle also created The Rutles.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Another Bonzo fan! Kewl! You tube has a lot of rare clips of them. They performed a song called "Death Cab For Cutie" in Magical Mystery Tour, and were the house band for a children's show called Do Not Adjust Your Set, which featured soon-to-be-Pythons Terry Jones, Michael Palin, Eric Idle and Terry Gilliam.

Of course, Bonzo member Neil Innes joined the Pythons in their final season (1974), which didn't feature John Cleese, and appeared in Holy Grail and Life of Brian. Innes and Idle also created The Rutles.
yeah.. the Tale of Sir Robin song Innes does in Holy Grail is one of my favorite parts :zany: