Drtooth

Reaction score
This pretty much speaks for itself...

Like, Click, okay?

!:eek:

Maybe Henson laying off half it's licencing department isn't so bad after all

Luke

Reaction score
Whats wrong with that ? You do realise that the Henson Company would have probably recieved tens of thousands of dollars by selling that license ? Thats what helps pay for Muppetfest and Puppet Builders and other stuff like that !

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Ive been seeing lots of body items like that lately, they arent that nice at all. I dont agree with body piercings though for many reasons so I spose thats why I dont like them.

:smile:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
LOL! Yeah there is a thread already about a Fozzie Bear belly button ring!

Zack)Rowlf the, try saying that 5 times fast!Dog.

Luke

Reaction score
I'm ok with girls having sexy studs and little bits of jewellery in their belly buttons, not a big fan of body jewellery elsewhere though. It's just easy money in the bank for Henson and they need it pretty bad so thats kinda the way i see it.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I don't see the big deal. They aren't very interesting looking, but that's the only criticism I have. Even squares and preppies have piercings these days. (I don't but that's a personal choice.) It's just jewelry.

Muppet sugar cookies are worse for the public than navel rings. And what's up with the Muppet dart board? Kind of strange to throw sharp objects at Muppets. It's all part of marketing. I'm glad they're around. :smile:

foofoocakes

Reaction score
Nothing like having a permanent frog in your throat. Kermit is cute but....EEEEWWWWW :smile:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
frogboy4 said:
And what's up with the Muppet dart board? Kind of strange to throw sharp objects at Muppets. It's all part of marketing. I'm glad they're around. :smile:
I've thought of that, too. It's almost like merchandise for Muppet lovers & haters alike! The tongue ring's just.....Odd. But then, I can't imagine sticking anything through my tongue ON PURPOSE anyway, so I guess that's why I find it odd.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Why would you assume someone with a navel ring would be a Muppet hater? They are marketing the Muppets to a wide range of fans.

Manda:-D

Reaction score
frogboy4 said:
Why would you assume someone with a navel ring would be a Muppet hater? They are marketing the Muppets to a wide range of fans.
No, no, I was talking a/b the DARTBOARDS when I said that.