The Trix Rabbit

chestermcdragon

Reaction score
i bet he killed the guy who played tony the tiger and also the guy who plays fred flinstone,they did cereal commercials!hE was jealous!!!!!!!!!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
delete this thread

chestermcdragon said:
i bet he killed the guy who played tony the tiger and also the guy who plays fred flinstone,they did cereal commercials!hE was jealous!!!!!!!!!
Why would you use such negativity in a family forum?That's a horendous thing to say!!:boo: :grouchy:

chestermcdragon

Reaction score
excuse me!i was just tired of people bein so depresed about it!me and my brother thought it was funny,i guess people dont have a good sense of humor around her,gosh!

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
chestermcdragon said:
excuse me!i was just tired of people bein so depresed about it!me and my brother thought it was funny,i guess people dont have a good sense of humor around her,gosh!
If people want to be sad or "depressed" about the passing of someone like Thurl Ravenscroft, then they have the right to be. Everyone reacts to things like this in their own way.

That said, making jokes about the way someone died is extremely crass and disrespectful to the memory of the deceased. If you must be humorous, triple-check your material.

-Kim

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
chestermcdragon said:

how old is yr brother 4

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I'm sure ChesterMcDragon has learned his lesson. At eleven years old, he has plenty of time to refine his sense of humor. I think he's got the point, now hopefully we can get this thread erased and move on with our lives.