The Treasure of Peg Leg Wilson

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
As many of you may know, Roger Langridge will continue to produce Muppet comic books after the fourth issue of "The Muppet Show Comic Book". Langridge is working on a second all-new Muppet mini-series entitled "The Muppet Show: Treasure Of Peg Leg Wilson." The first issue is planned to hit stores on July 29, 2009.

In the new four-part story, Scooter discovers old documents which reveal that a cache of treature is hidden somewhere within the theater, and when Rizzo the Rat overhears this the news spreads like wildfire. Meanwhile, Animal begins acting very strangely - he's now refined and well-mannered!

More information (and cover art): http://www.muppetnewsflash.com/2009/04/julys-muppet-comic-book-offerings.html

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wonder if these issues will still spotlight characters in addition to focusing on a storyarc. It seems so with the Animal sub-plot.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Man... We have at least 3 confirmed Muppet comic series, TMS, MRH, and TPLW... and rumors of a Muppet Peter Pan as well. I wonder how many others they plan to do. This is amazing.

I wonder how the comic's gonna be, now that Roger has a continuing story arc. I wonder if he's going to have it in the context of the show (like issue 1), or are we going to have him write a solid adventure plot?

Amy

Reaction score
'Peg Leg Wilson' is pretty much issues 5-8 of The Muppet Show Comic Book, it's not a separate title in the same way as the storybook adaptations.
Landgridge is the one doing the stories set in the old Muppet Theatre as they do their show as usual.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
I'm interested to see this comic as it shows a well-behaved :halo:within it.