The Three Detectives created by Martin Johnson

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
CHAPTER 16

And so the dogs prepared to track down the villians. They all sniffed very hard and then one by one they began to pick up the scent. Rowlf cried out, "This is it. Okay everybody. We're ready to take the authorities to where that madman had us taken and brainwashed. Follow all of us you guys. Here we go."
And with that Rowlf, Foo-Foo, Muppy, Baskerville, Rover Joe, Sprocket, Barkeley and all the rest of them raced off sniffing and yapping to each other. The police all followed behind in their cars while The Three Detectives pedalled on their pushbikes. The scent led them over hill after hill throughout the country until they saw the old abandoned house come into view.
Baskerville panted. "That's where we were taken to. The smell is unmistakable."
The police asked the Detectives what the next move would be. Snowthy said extreme care was needed in the situation.
"Yes," agreed Marty. "We certainly cannot knock on the front door and ask if they're home. We need a plan to get inside and snoop around."
"So let me at those dirty dog-nappers."
"Miss Piggy." cried all three Detectives at once.
"How did you get here?" asked Kendra.
"I was reading ahead into this story and made my way here earlier to wait for you all to arrive." Piggy explained. "When you come up with your plan I intend to be right beside you. I'll teach those dog-nappers to do what they did to my poor Foo-Foo. Here Foo-Foo. Come to mumsy."
Foo-Foo was so over-joyed to see his mistress again. He ran into her arms and was scooped up for a big snuggle. The Detectives smiled to each other and at everybody else. Piggy could certainly be an extremely valuable ally with her combat abilities. All they needed was to discuss and come up with the best sounding plan of action.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I love Piggy's description of how she got there! Great stuff Marty!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Glad you're all enjoying it. I'm going to have to sit down and work out the next bit on pen and paper before posting it. I just can't think of it off the top of my head. It's very complex.

But I'd just like to state one thing. Even though Super and Baba were kind of easy choices for the bad guys I am not in principle pointing the finger at them for the things they did on our forum. I think it's very sad that they hurt so many people and as a Christian I pray one day they repent and change their bad ways.:cry: I know the Bible says that I must not condemn anybody for I am also guilty of many little sins and faults of my own before God.

So I shall finish this story but I wish absolutely everybody who appears in it only the best well wishes.:smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Ahh, finally caught up. And I love it, Marty! It's really great, fun, suspenseful, and interesting. And you're an awesome writer! Looking forward to seeing where it goes from here as well! :smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yes, indeed! So many unexpected twists, and it's not over yet! As a writer, I'd say you're getting better with each new thing you write, which is just wonderful!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

After discussing several different ideas it was finally agreed upon by all that the Detectives and Miss Piggy should sneak through a window and spy around. When they located Super's secret laboratory one of them would creep back and lead the police to the villians. But Sgt Floyd's safety was top concern. If they were able to find where she was being held captive she needed to be set free so Super couldn't threaten her as a hostage.
So the police and all the dogs wished them the very best of luck as Marty, Snowthy, Kendra and Piggy crept up to the house moving quietly around the walls trying to find a window that wasn't securely latched. Naturally they also peeked furtively inside to make sure the coast was clear.
They were in luck. The second window on the eastern wall was open a crack and nobody was in sight. They all gently eased it open, cringing as it creaked and groaned. But fortunately neither Super nor Baba had overheard the noise. One by one they all climbed carefully inside and Marty suggested they split up in pairs.
"Snowthy and I will search upstairs while Kendra, you and Piggy search around down here."
Everybody thought it was a good idea and they went their separate ways.

Marty and Snowthy made their way quietly up the stairs and at the top they came to a long row of doors. They took turns listening at each door with a stethoscope for any sounds inside the rooms behind starting at the middle and moving to their left. When they came to the end they went back and started checking the ones to the right of the staircase. Snowthy whispered that he could hear muffled crying behind the fourth right-hand door and Marty peeped through the keyhole and saw poor Sgt Floyd tied and gagged in a chair. There was nobody else present and they tried the knob finding it locked. He got his handy little safety pin out of his pocket and professionally picked the lock and they opened the door.
The girl's eyes opened wide in fear but they quietly assured her that they were detectives and had come to save her. Snowthy used his pocket-knife to cut the bonds while Marty removed the gag.
When she was free she was crying with joy and whispered her heartfelt gratitude.
Marty told her to come with them. They would attempt to sneak her back downstairs and outside where the police would protect her. As they prepared to creep away thoughts raced through their minds. Would Super catch them in the act? And what was happening with Kendra and Piggy?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
This is really good so far. You are a great fan fic writer.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Goodness Marty there's no way I can possibly get caught up in all this in such a short time!:eek: