The Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't care about the Olympics simply because I just don't care. Nuff said.

However, I don't ever recall there being Winter Olympics, I just know the Olympics seem to usually be held in August.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
A lot of people don't really seem to care about the Olympics because the USA is not doing too good.
The US finished second in medals. I think the lack of interest is more to do with the 10 hour time difference and the poor coverage by NBC.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
The US finished second in medals. I think the lack of interest is more to do with the 10 hour time difference and the poor coverage by NBC.

It's not because of that. It's because people hate the Olympics in general.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I know NBC took a lot of heat from hockey fans by putting too many commercial breaks in the hockey games and sticking the bronze medal game on NBC-Sports, which is a network with fairly limited outreach, so I wouldn't be surprised if there were similar issues with the coverage of other sports.

Drtooth

Reaction score
NBC did an inexcusable job back with the 2012 Summer games. I don't care about sports period, so I can't judge if they did a better job this time.

Me? I care much more about the Chojin Olympics. But darned if I'm not glad that messed up crap isn't real.