The Screaming Audience

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Also "Disco Cookie"
where the audience cheers Cookie Monster on as he eats his cookies,
then his costume, then all the stage equipment! (Hope he didn't burn his mouth on the hot lights!!)

BlueAM

Reaction score
I realized, all thanks to YouTube, that I Cry DOES have that sound effect, as it happens every time Rocky goes "WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!", though the sound effect sounded different than the usual to me....

Me Want To Munch Munch Munch You has it as well, after Jerry Nelson's intro...

Also, Hey Food, Little Miss Count Along, 1 to 5, Cluck Around the Clock, Moving On, You've Got To Have M, and Wet and Dry (by Little Chrissy) have it, too.

Now I know I'm a little off-topic here, but I thought that I could do a sketch with that sound effect, performed by a band called The Niners and they could do a parody of John Lennon's "#9 Dream", basically called "Number Nine Song". I see Christopher Cerf performing the voice of the lead singer, with Jerry doing the intro, maybe?

There are other rock'n'roll spoofs I'm doing, like "Our Favorite Meals" by The Stop-Stop's, based on "Our Lips Are Sealed" by the Go-Go's, and "Counting" by The Count and Blondie (Muppet versions of them, that is), sort of along the lines of "Little Miss Count Along".

BlueAM

Soul H

Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken I think there was a screaming audience when Little Jerry sang "Surprise".