The Saga Of Bumble Artie

bigbird

Reaction score
This was kind of a cool cartoon skit. I don't remember every single detail but it seemed that Artie had invited a number of pigs to a party at his house while his mom Sweet Adeline was away. It had the number 9 as the main theme of the skit. It had a narrator that illustrated all the scenes until the very end which showed Sweet Adeline kissing Artie 9 times.

CHEERS, CHEERS, CHEERS...MAY BUMBLE LIVE 900 YEARS!!!! (WHICH ISN'T BAD)!!!

Does anyone remember the rest?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
As I can recall the pigs were making a mess of the house and Adeline chased them out threatening to cook them for dinner. I don't remember her showing any anger at all towards Artie Bumble whatever his name was for bringing pigs into their house to begin with. Sorry I can't help any more.

Jennifer

Reaction score
The funny thing is...if memory serves me correctly, I could SWEAR that Maurice Sendak did the art for that one.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
If you listen to the soundtrack very carefully, that's Jim's voice meekly asking
"Please let me in. It's your boy Bumble!"

I'd love to have Sweet Adeline's job. A twenty-minute workday sounds awesome! Start at ten past nine, finish at half-past nine, AND have time to stop at the market for things for Bumble's birthday. Where do I send my resume? I want that job!:big_grin: