The Roger Rabbit Thread

Muppets1985

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
I still think it's too bad Diz and Amblin (is that still in business? I thought it became Dreamworks) couldn't get together and release some anneversary or DVD comemorative merchandising at the Disney Store rather than the millions of winne the Pooh, 101 Dalmations stuff...

Disney Story DOES release Roger Rabbit stuff now from time to time! I just picked up a Roger Mug just this past christmas!:wink:

Muppets1985

Reaction score
Originally posted by Muppets1985
Disney Story DOES release Roger Rabbit stuff now from time to time! I just picked up a Roger Mug just this past christmas!:wink:
Oops I meant to Say "Disney Store":rolleyes: :big_grin:

Misfit Toy

Reaction score

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Misfit Toy
What? No Bert or Cookie Monster?:wink:

BTW those Nightmare Before X-Mas things are awesome! Wish the were just *that* much bigger or I'd buy them. NBXMas stufff is so expensive I can only choose one scale, and I chose the 17" Jun Planning collection already...I HAD to have those Jack dolls!

I guess those guys are planned for series 2....

anyway, How much do those things go for (the Vynal plastic collectors things?) Not just the Roger Rabbit stuff, but the NBX stuff and the Kellogg's King Kombo figure?

King Kombo is a Japanese Kelloggs Breakfast cereal... I have his Kubricks figure. Obviously he is a gorilla.

BTW, Jamie... do you have any of the Roger Rabbit Comic books?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
STOP THE PRESSES!!!

Where's them SS ones available at?? :frown: :smile: :stick_out_tongue: :grouchy: