The RHLC!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Oh, goodness, now what's this with all the Your Faces? And Beauregard, kindly get back in here and pick up all those Rizzo stuffies... :shifty:

Nice to see you again, heralde. And Lola p, welcome to the club. :smile:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I did see a bit of the clip - although it kept having to stop and re-render, so didn't get all the way through. Must give it another shot...

Hey, how about that snowstorm on Saturday? We've got broken tree branches as far as the eye can see around here - how did everyone else fare?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Hey, how about that snowstorm on Saturday? We've got broken tree branches as far as the eye can see around here - how did everyone else fare?
Yeah, didn't see that coming, lol. Never in my lifetime has it snowed before Halloween! My area was pretty lucky, just a couple of inches and we didn't lose power. Other areas were much worse off.

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
Tonight my husband and I were in the car and we drove by two dalmatians... yeah I started singing that part from the Muppet Show dog walk sketch that Richard sang: "There goes a dalmatian, goodness gracious how he's spotted. Better cross your fingers, in case he brings bad luck..."

Nekoshema

Reaction score
lol loved that clip of Elmo. there's a documentary about Kevin Clash i would love to see [but it's not in Canada] i may not be an Elmo fan, but Kevin seems like a cool dude to meet. :wink:

:excited: The Muppets on Wednesday!!! going to go see it with my boyfriend. i'm just debating if i want to bring my home made Scooter plushie with me or not lol. from the clips, it looks good, like TMM good, i don't know what i'll do iff it's actually good enough to be compared to the 80's muppet movies. [probably fall to my knees and start crying tears of joy]

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
:excited: The Muppets on Wednesday!!! going to go see it with my boyfriend. i'm just debating if i want to bring my home made Scooter plushie with me or not lol. from the clips, it looks good, like TMM good, i don't know what i'll do iff it's actually good enough to be compared to the 80's muppet movies. [probably fall to my knees and start crying tears of joy]
I don't expect it to be as good as the original films, I'm just hoping to at least have a good time watching it. :wink:

Nekoshema

Reaction score
nothing will top the originals, it's just looks on par with them, and that's what i'm hoping for. i'm also thankful it's not in 3D i find that annoying, i get why they do it, but enough already.