The RHLC!

Nekoshema

Reaction score
neat link Fletch, i wish they had more of Richard heckling, that was funny :wink:

FletchySRF3088

Reaction score
neat link Fletch, i wish they had more of Richard heckling, that was funny :wink:
Me too! I'm hoping in the future there'll be more behind the scenes footage released. I know Steve Whitmire's mentioned his "home movies" that there's a bunch of that he still hopes to release. Just have to get the right clearances and what-not. I think a couple did end up on the Fraggle Rock DVD though.

Scooterfan5

Reaction score
Me too! I'm hoping in the future there'll be more behind the scenes footage released. I know Steve Whitmire's mentioned his "home movies" that there's a bunch of that he still hopes to release. Just have to get the right clearances and what-not. I think a couple did end up on the Fraggle Rock DVD though.
Yup! Saw Richard in Steve's Home Movies recording a song... it was awesome :smile:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Wow, it's certainly changed a bit around here. It's the first time I've logged on since the changes started. Looks fab, though.

Yeah, the behind-the-scenes stuff is always fun, whenever they include it on a DVD or something. All the work that goes into making an episode, how the magic happens - and the outtakes, oh the outtakes. Really love the gag where the special effects guys rigged up a confetti bomb on Dave and Steve, and where everyone was reeling with laughter. "Now we know who's really afraid of everything!"

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Wow, it's certainly changed a bit around here. It's the first time I've logged on since the changes started. Looks fab, though.
Yeah I actually really like the new format. :smile:

Really love the gag where the special effects guys rigged up a confetti bomb on Dave and Steve, and where everyone was reeling with laughter. "Now we know who's really afraid of everything!"
Oh yeah I remember that, lol, need to watch that again.

You know the other day I was looking at old RHLC posts from circa 2007, brought back a lot of nice memories. :wink:

Scooterfan5

Reaction score
Hey guys!
So Of Muppets & Men finally came in the mail today! I love the story, about Richard recording, and the story about him entertaining the children :wink: so adorable!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Hey guys!
So Of Muppets & Men finally came in the mail today! I love the story, about Richard recording, and the story about him entertaining the children :wink: so adorable!
Glad it arrived in good condition! Yeah great stories, and I actually did agree with him that having the character be all pompous was funnier, lol. Having the character be a wimp made the joke too hard to explain.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I loved the stories about him entertaining the school groups - that one chaperone must have been freaked out, I tell you.

Been away for a while - I just came home from our second annual Canada trip - it was Toronto last year. This year, we did Vancouver. And yes, we were there for the hockey riots - holy cow.