The RHLC!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I haven't seen Henson's Place yet, but I really want to. Does it have any footage of Richard performing? I think I will rent it. When I found out that Scooter and Janice were performed by the same person, I was surprised. At first they sounded very different from each other, but now I think they sound similar.
It does. There's a clip shot from overhead of the gang doing a bit with Convincing John and his backup singers - Richard was puppeteering one of them.
I'm with you, heralde - it's always fun to learn about the people and things behind the scenes.
And the gargling fish in "Of Muppets and Men..." if I'd been in their shoes, I'd have snorted the water out my nose in five seconds.

Nekoshema

Reaction score
didn't Karen almost do that? [i think it was Karen, i haven't seen it in a while... no wait, it was Kathryn... frizzy hair is all i remember] anyway i hope when season 4 finally does come out, it will have more back stage things.

i was at the disney store the other day and came across this awesome shirt of Kermit in front of a rainbow with hipster glasses with the words 'it's easy being green' i laughed. i was gonna buy it, but it was 22.50 and i was buying a plushie for my mom for the same price, so i passed. next time though :wink: also, they had these new 3 inch figurines of the muppets, 24 in all, but you can't tell which one you got and no refunds, and on the box the 7th one listed was Scooter, i was horribly torn, i'm rather unlucky so the odds of me getting Scooter first try was slim, and i don't want to spend 16.95$ for Pepe or something. but they have Link, Dr. Strangepork and First Mate Piggie, [well they had a lot of Muppet Show characters, but sadly the box boasts no chickens... kinda had a minor freak out about that one :mad:]

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
didn't Karen almost do that? [i think it was Karen, i haven't seen it in a while... no wait, it was Kathryn... frizzy hair is all i remember]
It was Louise Gold. :smile:

That's pretty impressive about your Disney Store though! But you're right to be cautious, especially when there's no refunds. :wink:

Scooterfan5

Reaction score
didn't Karen almost do that? [i think it was Karen, i haven't seen it in a while... no wait, it was Kathryn... frizzy hair is all i remember] anyway i hope when season 4 finally does come out, it will have more back stage things.

i was at the disney store the other day and came across this awesome shirt of Kermit in front of a rainbow with hipster glasses with the words 'it's easy being green' i laughed. i was gonna buy it, but it was 22.50 and i was buying a plushie for my mom for the same price, so i passed. next time though :wink: also, they had these new 3 inch figurines of the muppets, 24 in all, but you can't tell which one you got and no refunds, and on the box the 7th one listed was Scooter, i was horribly torn, i'm rather unlucky so the odds of me getting Scooter first try was slim, and i don't want to spend 16.95$ for Pepe or something. but they have Link, Dr. Strangepork and First Mate Piggie, [well they had a lot of Muppet Show characters, but sadly the box boasts no chickens... kinda had a minor freak out about that one :mad:]
I have seen that shirt... it's so cool. I also really want vinylmation of Janice, Scooter, and Zoot. I was at the Disney Store recently, and they were selling those Muppet Kooky pens. They were on sale, so I bought them. Know doing homework is more fun because I use a Beaker pen :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Just wanted to share something, I just got my first DVD's of The Greatest American Hero, a TV show from the 1980's about a reluctant super hero. There was this one episode that was all about role models and what they mean to people and a sort of catch phrase that develops is "I grew up on this guy!" It was simple yet very sweet and touching. And I think that sort of perfectly spells out how us Muppet people feel about Jim Henson or Richard Hunt...I grew up on this guy. :smile: :wink:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
That sounds cool...and speaking of Jim, I can't believe that today it's been 21 years since he passed. Where does the time go?

Rest in peace, Jim - and keep them laughing up there, you and Richard and Jerry Juhl and the others.

FletchySRF3088

Reaction score
Been a while since I've posted here. Hello again, fellow Richard Lovers! :smile: I come bearing a Richard-related video too.

People have probably already seen this, not just in youtube, but I can also assume the full version of this is available on the Fraggle Rock DVDs in the US. On Sunday 15th May, HensonCompany uploaded an excerpt from the Fraggle Rock Wrap Party - it begins with a speech by Jim Heson - introduced and off-screen comments and teasing provided by Richard Hunt! :wink: Enjoy!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Oh, nice, nice, nice...thanks for posting, Fletchy!

You know, sometimes I wonder just what Richard had written on that piece of paper...

Scooterfan5

Reaction score
Oh, nice, nice, nice...thanks for posting, Fletchy!

You know, sometimes I wonder just what Richard had written on that piece of paper...
Interesting..... I thought about that too.

That's a great video though, I saw it on the Fraggle Rock DVD extras. Karen Prell was hilarious. :excited: