The RHLC!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Erm, what exactly is your wants list Devco? BTW: You should post it in the MUP3's thread, more traffic for getting songs and completing projects there.

Mr Devco

Reaction score
the link in my post was a screenshot of what i had. I didn't mean to annoy you

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Nah, it's okay. I say that as a friendly suggestion, both to keep the threads easier to manage and so you can get all the songs you're after that much sooner.
Screenshot, that explains it. See, I've got bad blind batty eyes in real life. So if it's not written down... Well, just tell me what you need and I'll do my best from my Muppet audio libraries.

Mr Devco

Reaction score
Nah, it's okay. I say that as a friendly suggestion, both to keep the threads easier to manage and so you can get all the songs you're after that much sooner.
Screenshot, that explains it. See, I've got bad blind batty eyes in real life. So if it's not written down... Well, just tell me what you need and I'll do my best from my Muppet audio libraries.
I posted in here as a RH update and I was going to post the same in the MUP3s section but my attention was stolen away. My worst loss was the Beginning Middle Ending track because they were specially made and I forgot who edited them for me.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just send me the list via email and I'll start working on putting together what I may have from that.

Nekoshema

Reaction score
wow, so sorry to hear that.

20 years, almost surreal, [then again i was only a few months old when he died so it shouldn't be a shock to me, but it is] that one about him and Jesus made me laugh so hard. i always say to my sister Jim looked like Jesus, and how soft spoken he was... there was so much about him that was wonderful... i forgot he died yesterday, may is a very busy month for me [ironically, i was thinking yesterday at work about what to do for Richard's 20] well, last night among other strange dreams, i had my annual reoccurring dream about Jim [and oddly enough i went to bed singing the rainbow connection, i guess in some way i remembered :smile:]

oh, and when i looked at the article i remembered my friend on deviantart, so i wanted to share the first picture of her's i found, it makes me smile every time. http://phuzface1.deviantart.com/art/Muppeteer-Tribute-86789165 [also, if you want, check out her muppet folder http://phuzface1.deviantart.com/gallery/#Muppet-Files it's quite funny]

gelfling girl, that's really cool about the pen pal program at your school, i always wanted one but never really knew how it would work, and i also grew up in a really small town [an english town with two large french cities on ether side, so i felt rather closed off from the world] i hope someone awesome writes back :wink:

sorry i've been gone for so long [if anyone noticed] my email can be stupid some times and i won't get updates from the forum so i assume no one's posted. yesterday before bed i decided first thing in the morning i'd jump on and post to start it up [stupid email not informing me of stuff, i hate technology so :eek:]

analeisa

Reaction score
I agree; it's really nice to picture Jim and the gang together in heaven - sometimes, around here, we visualize them sitting on clouds, watching what's going on down here with the Muppets, swapping jokes, discussing life, that sort of thing.
*nods* I like to picture Jim and Richard doing Statler and Waldorf impressions in heaven. You know, just laughing/being amused with us down here.

[ironically, i was thinking yesterday at work about what to do for Richard's 20]
Oh, man, I'm going to be a mess on the 20th anniversary of Richard's passing. Riiiichard. :frown:

Anyway, I think it's pretty cool that even thought you didn't remembered the anniversary of Jim's passing... it seems your subconcious did. I was actually thinking about Jim's anniversary a lot. I did a splurge of posts on my tumblr and it just... made me really sad. Richard's my favoirte and all but Jim was such an amazing person. His death is a shame when you think about all the stuff he could have continued to create.

oh, and when i looked at the article i remembered my friend on deviantart, so i wanted to share the first picture of her's i found, it makes me smile every time. http://phuzface1.deviantart.com/art/Muppeteer-Tribute-86789165 [also, if you want, check out her muppet folder http://phuzface1.deviantart.com/gallery/#Muppet-Files it's quite funny]
Oh! I've seen your friend's art before. The pieces are awesome. I legit teared up at that Muppeteer tribute.

sorry i've been gone for so long [if anyone noticed] my email can be stupid some times and i won't get updates from the forum so i assume no one's posted.
I noticed! I even you missed you. *hug* Technology does indeed suck sometimes.

Kiki

Reaction score
Speaking of which, today is the 20th anniversary of Jim's passing. :frown: I still miss him. Tough Pigs did a lovely art tribute and one piece has Richard in it: http://www.toughpigs.com/remembering-jim/
Thanks for the link Analeisa- I love the pic! The Adidas runners are a nice touch, too. :wink: I love little things like that... and that's the difference between a Richard Hunt fan and a Richard Hunt /fanatic/! *lol*.

wow, so sorry to hear that.

20 years, almost surreal, [then again i was only a few months old when he died so it shouldn't be a shock to me, but it is] that one about him and Jesus made me laugh so hard. i always say to my sister Jim looked like Jesus, and how soft spoken he was... there was so much about him that was wonderful... i forgot he died yesterday, may is a very busy month for me [ironically, i was thinking yesterday at work about what to do for Richard's 20] well, last night among other strange dreams, i had my annual reoccurring dream about Jim [and oddly enough i went to bed singing the rainbow connection, i guess in some way i remembered]
That's lovely, Nekoshema. =) I did remember the 20th anniversery since Jim's death, and towards the end of the day I decided to play my record of The Muppet Movie, just a little soomething. c: I think it's lovely that you did remember in your own way, because it seems that you always keep Jim in mind, whenever. I wish muppeteers visited my dreams. D: This reminds me of a conversation that I had aaaaaages ago with other fellow RHLCers regarding Richard dreams, and I think somebody (Marianne, if you're still lurking, I'm looking at you, dear! c: xD) wrote his name on a note and put it under their pillow. I tried it myself, actually. And I remember my mum changing my sheets and finding it, lol.
Yeah, 20 years... I mean, I haven't even reached 20, and yet I still find it weird that 1990 was twenty years ago. Hrm, weird. :confused:

Ah yes, I watch phuzface1 on DA, too! Very talented. I remember coming across those pics in the JimHensonConnection group and they totally made my day. c: Thanks for sharing.

sorry i've been gone for so long [if anyone noticed] my email can be stupid some times and i won't get updates from the forum so i assume no one's posted. yesterday before bed i decided first thing in the morning i'd jump on and post to start it up [stupid email not informing me of stuff, i hate technology so]
Yeah, I've noticed your absence- that sucks. :frown: Technology be be such a pain. -___-

Nekoshema

Reaction score
hee, thanks for noticing i was gone analeisa and Kiki. i've only had one or two dreams with Richard in them, might try that whole writing his name and placing it under my pillow. oh, not too sure which forum i talked about my Jim Henson dream [probably the dream's one] well, i haven't seen what Jim's house actually looks like, however, i found out the location, see, i'm always running through a dim forest/swamp place with Scooter [sometimes there's other muppets] well, as of a year ago i finally got to watch The Muppet Movie [yes, i'm a muppet fan and haven't seen all of TGMC or any of MTM] well, the opening scene with Kermit in the swamp is identical to my dream, and where you meet Kermit on the log, behind it in my dream is this old house with Jim standing on the porch with two mugs [one's for me :wink:]

lol, sorry about that little thing, i really love that dream. well, i'm trying to sketch a picture of Jim, since i made one of Richard but it's driving me mad, so i keep erasing the whole thing. hopefully i'll hide my eraser so i'm forced to work through my hatred :coy:

edit: oh, forgot, i cheched out your tumbler analeisa, made my day as always

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I had a (sort of) dream about Richard after the big SST at 40 event at William Paterson University last year. It was after midnight, I was trying to get to sleep, but I was too wired - finally had to get up and make some chamomile tea.

But I'm rambling - as I finally fell asleep, I had a vision of myself climbing up the stairs on the way out of the theater - and Richard was standing at the top of the stairs. He was wearing the same getup he had on in the Down at Fraggle Rock documentary - jeans and a brown sweater - and he had a big smile on his face.

It was just like in the show "Cold Case;" after the crime has finally been solved and the culprit's been brought to justice, the victim is seen looking at the detectives and their family, and smiling.