The RHLC!

FletchySRF3088

Reaction score
Well, it's the 16th right now in the UK since 9 minutes ago as I post this, so Happy Birthday to a great guy! Thank you for keeping us entertained even after you left us, and leaving some wonderful characters for us to enjoy :wink::flirt::eek:

Referring to Scooter and getting his character right. I think there have been a few times, especially after Richard died, where Scooter's character wasn't captured exactly right. I think the side of him where he's got his own agenda has been rare in recent years, but that may be because hasn't really had as much screentime so far, as he did from The Muppet Show and the original movies.

Hopefully in future projects and if the writers give David Rudman and Scooter so more material like say, a future viral video appearance of something like that, we'll see the old gofer back to his full potential

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Well, it's the 16th right now in the UK since 9 minutes ago as I post this, so Happy Birthday to a great guy!
Yay! :excited: And also it's the 16th in Madrid and Cairo and Tokyo and Berlin and Sydney and Beijing and...Oh, sorry, I got a bit carried away with this "World Time" tool on my cell phone. :embarrassed: Anyway, just approximately two and a half more hours until midnight in this time zone.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Wow, talk about PERFECT TIMING! I was watching WWE's SummerSlam last night on Pay-Per-View, and someone had a sign that appeared like Beaker impersonating the wrestler Sheamus!

Sheamus

Sheamus Beaker

I was blown back and started, like, yelling loudly when that popped up on screen! Robert was wondering just what the **** it was, then he figured out it was possibly a muppet. I told him "it's freaking BEAKER!"

That was the most awesome thing I've seen lately! So, how have you been doing lately?

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
It's Aug. 16 here over the eastern U.S. and Canada, so happy birthday to an incredible Muppet performer, awesome singer, fab director and great-hearted human being. We love you Richard, and we miss you.

Nekoshema

Reaction score
I was blown back and started, like, yelling loudly when that popped up on screen! Robert was wondering just what the **** it was, then he figured out it was possibly a muppet. I told him "it's freaking BEAKER!"
lol, funny.

*pours orange juice into wine glass* happy 59th birthday Rich! lol, yesterday was my friends so we went to see Scott Pilgrim vs. The World together. we first got something to eat, and i ran to pay for everything, as i was calculating out the tip i remembered the story [i think Jerry told it] when they went out for dinner and the waitress kept messing up and he was like 'that's it, no more than 15%' i laughed. [waitress was happy with her tip though... she was also having an off night, we didn't mind] well, anyway, when the movie let out the time was 12:15, so i wished him happy birthday then as well :wink:

today i'll probably kick back with TMS FR and other muppet movies while working on some overdue artwork. oh yea, two days ago, my sister and i finally broke down, our book store has had 40 years of sunny days since it was released and we walked in about once a week to flip through it. it went on sale and we split the cost. the DVD it came with was neat, rather funny to watch my mom start acting like she was five [she was five when the first episode aired and she remembered like, the whole thing] they have this one where they have a clip from every season, when i saw Forgetful i was like 'OMG it's Oklahoma!' [oh memories] i also forgot about the sketch with cookie monster reading a story 'The king and I' [finally got that, i died laughing] :wink:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Mmm...If only we didn't have to go to school today. Then it would be perfect. :flirt: (At least we have no homework.) Well, I'm about to go put that "Netflix Queue" Wii thing to good use. And of course, by "good use", I mean Fraggle Rock marathon. :excited::wink:

Nekoshema

Reaction score
Mmm...If only we didn't have to go to school today. Then it would be perfect. (At least we have no homework.) Well, I'm about to go put that "Netflix Queue" Wii thing to good use. And of course, by "good use", I mean Fraggle Rock marathon.
lol, sounds good.

:eek: you have school? it's the middle of august. maybe it's different in the states than Canada, or they've changed something, normally i'd go back September 4th. well, my cousin has to go back august 25th. when did you get out of school? [oh well, i've got work today, up earlier than normal, so tired :sleep: at least i'll be home at a sane hour :wink:]

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Most districts here in the States get going in early September - usually after Labor Day, but I think there are a few districts that start in late August.

Celebrated Richard's birthday last night with two episodes each of FR ("Fraggle Wars," "The Day the Music Died") and TMS (Jaye P. Morgan, Lou Rawls). Good times. :smile:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
lol, sounds good.

:eek: you have school? it's the middle of august. maybe it's different in the states than Canada, or they've changed something, normally i'd go back September 4th. well, my cousin has to go back august 25th. when did you get out of school?
We get out in late May. After that, it was two vacations and several meetings of a writers' club and those Pen and Paper RPG sessions, followed by ending up right back in school, full circle.

Celebrated Richard's birthday last night with two episodes each of FR ("Fraggle Wars," "The Day the Music Died") and TMS (Jaye P. Morgan, Lou Rawls). Good times. :smile:
Cool. :smile:

Nekoshema

Reaction score
ah, well, i think all schools in canada let out late june. they're actually experimenting with a few to make them year round [they'll get a week off here and there but they'll go even in the summer :eek:] if you ask me, watch SST, that should keep your brain working through the summer [old school, not new]

i drew a birthday party with a couple TMS characters he played getting things ready for his birthday [but i only found time today to actually scan and upload it] :wink: