The RHLC!

Skye

Reaction score
Mr. Bassman is one of my all-time favorite Scooter songs, and it's very cool that it was added. That's just an awesome website.

Kiki

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
*swoons* Big, big, big news everyone!!

I'm getting married next year!!! I've not really said much about my fiancee, Stephen, but he is the best guy ever in my own humble opinion. We enjoy a lot of the same stuff: gaming, movies, eating out, cooking; and he has a minor love of the muppets as well.

It's totally awesome. Here's a picture of him, by the way. Stephen. Why it says "Inazuma" is that is because that is his online alias, when he's on IRC. He's told me he might join MC soon.
Wow that's fab, sara! :excited: Ya must be happy, eh? Congrats! (sorry, I just logged on, so I was a bit late)
Wedding bells are gonna chime! :sing:

Kiki

Reaction score
BTW, MBM, your teachers sound pretty interesting, particually your Spainish one, lol. We don't learn Spainish, but we do learn three languages a year: Italian, Japanese and german.
I don't mind languages but i'm not all that great at them and I gotta watch out for my Italian teacher cause she taught my mum Italiano thirty-something odd years ago and apperently she was rubbish at it! So i gotta, y'know, watch my back. She didn't think much of my mum nor me cause we both mucked around alot. :stick_out_tongue: :eek: :wink:
Isn't that scary-potatoes?

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
"scary-potatoes"

I've heard a lot of Aussie slang, but that one dosn't make much sense to me. Care to explain? Or is that kinda like "Your face!", just something you made up?

Kiki

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
"scary-potatoes"

I've heard a lot of Aussie slang, but that one dosn't make much sense to me. Care to explain? Or is that kinda like "Your face!", just something you made up?
yeah, i tend to use alot of aussie slang cause I'm a true blue 'skip' (aka. Australian. Y'see? I use slang all the time!) :attitude: But 'scary-potatoes' -meaning scary or frightening- is something I just made up, like 'groovy-bananas'. I like to make up words of my own, these are called Kiki-isms. :wink:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
WE WON!!!!

A big "YOUR FACE!!" to SWAHEB!!!! *places the award on the mantel in The RHLC's clubhouse, next to their large portrait of Richard Hunt himself.*

Awesome, totally awesome.