The RHLC!

Kiki

Reaction score
ART HAS NO RULES... sorry, i can't get over that.
If you think the subs bad, ooo, my IT teacher has the personality of a BRICK!
I really think my teacher's hate me. My homeroom teacher got sooo annoyed at me cause i was locked in my own locker ( don't ask!!) and my science teacher practically hate me cause i light my hair on fire with the bunsen burner!
And my IT teacher hates my cause i just tourment him and instead of callin' him MR.Raffery i just call him raff or RaffDog... so i guess i ask for that.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Kiki said:
All together now:

"We don't need no education...we don't need no thought control...no dark sarcasm in the classroom...teacher leave the kids alone...Hey! Teacher! Leave those kids alone...all in all you're just a-nother brick in the wall...all in all you're just a-nother brick in the wall..."

Thank you, Pink Floyd.:sing:

I had to do that. :wink:

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Ooh, that song always comes on at, like, 1:00am on oldies 100 and always freaks me out. You know, it being late, them sounding like zombies...yeah it don't take much to freak me out at 1:00am.

By the way, I remembered, that same kid also brought one of his world studies tests up to the front of the room, put his hood over his head, and said "I no take teeeests. Ees against my reliiigion." And limped out of the room.

Kiki

Reaction score
Love that song, i do.
'Another brick in the wall', by Pink Floyd. :cool: :sing:

Kiki

Reaction score
MeepBorkMeep said:
Ooh, that song always comes on at, like, 1:00am on oldies 100 and always freaks me out. You know, it being late, them sounding like zombies...yeah it don't take much to freak me out at 1:00am.

By the way, I remembered, that same kid also brought one of his world studies tests up to the front of the room, put his hood over his head, and said "I no take teeeests. Ees against my reliiigion." And limped out of the room.
O-Kay... who is this nut?? My school's not co-ed, it only has girls.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Kiki said:
O-Kay... who is this nut?? My school's not co-ed, it only has girls.
This hippie at our school. He cut his hair, and I got mad, but he's still cool. We just started high school, so we have open lunch, and today he yelled "Too the licquor store! That-a-way!" and pretended to run away. Got a few weird looks from administrators. :wink:

Kiki

Reaction score
Hahahahahaha, cool. I thought hippies didn't cut their hair. I thought they had long hair and phychadelic clothes and- SHUT UP, BRAIN!

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
...Has anyone else developed an RHLC 6th sense? I always check the thread on the exact minute someone posts. It's happened, like, four times in a row. Just happened. It's weird.

I thought so too. He used to have this cute long hair, and now he's got this five year old boy style. But it's okay, cause I found this cute sophmore who's got Steve Whitmire hair. :wink:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh, you're all just a riot!

What is it that ducks do, geese can't and lawyers should?
Well Ed, I don't know, but shouldn't it be frogs instead of ducks, making the answer croak? Wokawaka!

Don't worry MBM, I freak out easily too sometimes. Not quite so much now as when I was younger, but you can still get me good if the moment is right!

Kiki

Reaction score
Kiki said:
I really think my teacher's hate me. My homeroom teacher got sooo annoyed at me cause i was locked in my own locker ( don't ask!!) and my science teacher practically hate me cause i light my hair on fire with the bunsen burner!
And my IT teacher hates my cause i just tourment him and instead of callin' him MR.Raffery i just call him raff or RaffDog... so i guess i ask for that.
Did I menchion i was stuck in my locker for like, 20 minutes and i'm closterphobic? (Or how ever ya spell it).
Kinda dumb of me, though. I was gonna scare my friend to teach her a leson about sneaking into my locker for food and stuff. Then this retarded girl in our class locked ithe locker, :Eek: cause it was lunch and the teachers want you to lock it.
So there i was, in a locker, for the whole of recess. Not very cosy. Still, this was like, the eighth grade. or seventh.