The Return of "Whose Line is it Anyway"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I saw there show once years ago, but they didn't do a meet-and-greet afterwards like they tend to do, as they had to leave immediately to appear in Miami the following night.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Is this proof enough? Also, when Fred Willard got arrested on those 'lewd act' charges, I think that's probably one of the reasons the show got canned. It was only on for 6 episodes, but it's technically "On Hiatus".
It really annoys me that's a crime to do that in that sort of place. That's like a restaurant that forbids you to eat food on its premises. The career ending punishment he got was a little, no pun intended, heavy handed.

But then again, that show was mid-season summer replacement. Even if whatever happened didn't happen, the show would have disappeared anyway.

Teheheman

Reaction score
This is true, but they should've probably at LEAST let the show end with the last 2 episodes.

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, but there's a lot of shows out there that ended up being pulled off the air with some episodes still left unaired.

Heck, the US version of WL was pulled from the air halfway through what was considered their eighth season, then like a year later, the UK aired the rest of those Season Eight episodes that still have never seen the light of day on US TV. And apparently, there's STILL enough additional unaired footage from various tapings left to make like another half season's worth of shows.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Always liked this show...and to be honest I'd prefer a host who does try to upstage the other performers...I felt Drew Carey did too much of that... but hey improv comedy is always good (okay maybe not always)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The important thing, is that as a Canadian, you're at least familiar with the likes of Colin Mochrie and Kathy Greenwood.