The Return of "Muppet What-Ifs?"

animalrescuer

Reaction score
What if the Fraggle Rock spin-off with Traveling Matt and two new Fraggles was made?

What if The Saga of Fraggle Rock was made for The Jim Henson Hour?

animalrescuer

Reaction score
What if “The Cheapest Muppet Movie Ever Made” existed forever all to see?

animalrescuer

Reaction score
What if the Fraggle Rock characters met the characters from Groundling Marsh?
Some of the performers from Fraggle Rock performed on Groundling Marsh and Phil Balsam and Dennis Lee wrote the theme song for Groundling Marsh, so why not?

Cookie3001

Reaction score
What if the grandma from Wimzie's House is really Mildred Huxteter when she got old

DMHFan

Reaction score
What if the first season opening for The Muppet Show was never replaced in reruns and home media releases of first season TMS episodes from the 1980s-early 2000s?

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Here’s one me and my mom were thinking about after we started watching it on Disney+:
What if the Muppet Show never ended? Who would they get as guest stars? Would the show become a zombie like many accuse the Simpsons of?
Probably.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It likely wouldn’t happen as the Muppet Show wasn’t exactly a nationally-wide broadcasted show unfortunately (at least until it started to get more coverage with video tapes and rerun syndications). If that were the case, I’m sure there would be plenty of songs they would continue to cover (and I’d give it ten seasons before it gets dry).

What if Richard Hunt never passed away from AIDS and took over Ernie and Kermit?