The Random Fun Facts Thread

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I just know that because I'm obligated to know things about the Bears (See location.)
Well, I'm from Louisiana, and I couldn't really tell you too much about the LSU Tigers or New Orleans Saints. :stick_out_tongue:

APRena

Reaction score
Well, I'm from Louisiana, and I couldn't really tell you too much about the LSU Tigers or New Orleans Saints. :stick_out_tongue:
Bahaha. Lucky you. Chicago's a whole nother ballgame when it comes to fanaticism. (Speaking of ballgames, go Cubs! :crazy:)

unclematt

Reaction score
:frown: That sucks. I just know that because I'm obligated to know things about the Bears (See location.)
Where you at in Illinois? I live in Brookfield. About 15 minutes away from the city.

unclematt

Reaction score
Bahaha. Lucky you. Chicago's a whole nother ballgame when it comes to fanaticism. (Speaking of ballgames, go Cubs! :crazy:)
And your a Cubs fan. You make me happy. You are right though. There are no better or bigger fans than Chicago fans.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
There have been women in real life who were named Snow-White at birth. Believe it or not.

PurpleHonker

Reaction score
The animal responsible for the most human deaths worldwide is the mosquito. :eek:

APRena

Reaction score
Where you at in Illinois? I live in Brookfield. About 15 minutes away from the city.
Suburbia. :stick_out_tongue: One of those little towns named after trees; about 20 minutes away from the city. (but 5 minutes away from the airport. :stick_out_tongue: Gets annoying, but I digress...) Lived in Edgewater until I was seven though.

-- Badminton used to be called Poona
-- In the next 7 days, 800 Americans will be injured by jewelry.
-- Dr Seuss coined the word "nerd" in his 1950 book If I Ran the Zoo

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Starlings were first brought to the US by a group of Shakespeare fanatics who had set out to bring to the US every kind of bird mentioned in Shakespeare's plays.

Edgar Allen Poe was terrified of being buried alive.