The possibility of other Muppet Stuff airing on the Hub

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Disney will not only probably air the Muppet Show on Disney Channel but may also make their own new Muppet show. I'm kinda worried about that new show though, I'm worried it will become one of those lame Disney Channel shows

TSSD

Reaction score
Disney will not only probably air the Muppet Show on Disney Channel but may also make their own new Muppet show.
I doubt Disney Channel will EVER air TMS. They're WAY too busy airing reruns of Hannah Montana and that crappy show about those dancers. And if they ever make a new version of TMS, and put it on Disney Channel, people will go ballistic.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I doubt Disney Channel will EVER air TMS. They're WAY too busy airing reruns of Hannah Montana and that crappy show about those dancers. And if they ever make a new version of TMS, and put it on Disney Channel, people will go ballistic.
They already did air episodes of TMS I don't know when I just know they did, it wouldn't be an every day thing

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
They pulled Hannah Montana off the air completely. And yes, Shake it Up is the Dancing version of Hannah Montana. I really only like both of those shows for the brothers. Those segments are just fun and wacky without trying too hard. Jessie, on the other hand, is pure and total suckage. Not to mention I really really really dislike the actress who plays her. But to get this train back on the tracks...

If there is even one iota of a chance for TMS to air again, it would be on ABC family. Most certainly NOT on Disney Channel. I mean, I'm sure there are wacko parent groups who would protest due to extreme slapstick violence :/

Oscarfan

Reaction score
They pulled Hannah Montana off the air completely. And yes, Shake it Up is the Dancing version of Hannah Montana. I really only like both of those shows for the brothers. Those segments are just fun and wacky without trying too hard.
I'll admit, the Hannah Montana brother was funny. The Shake It Up! one bugs me to no ends.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
They already did air episodes of TMS I don't know when I just know they did, it wouldn't be an every day thing
It just doesnt fit with the rest of Disney's tweenage girl demographic. They probably failed to get ratings, which is why they only showed it for a short time.