The Possibility of Miss Piggy as a Transsexual

mikebennidict

Reaction score
well you shouldn't take such people seriously. anyone who thinks that about Miss Piggy or E&B being gay are idiots. don't you think?

DerekJ

Reaction score
Oh, unquestionably:
We're talking about a pig who considers herself a sex symbol of beauty, a pushy camera-hog who considers herself "demure", a "romantic" who headlocks and karate-chops her beau into submission, and a "singer" who is at times noticeably off-key...

Such a mass of self-delusions, one would have to plumb new depths of idiocy to see anything beyond the classic "Self-delusional" comic archetype at face value--
But, as noted, she just happens to be the best demure/romantic beautiful singer showfrog-Kermit has...In his position, he's not choosy. :smile:

PiggyPerson

Reaction score
Everyone needs to come to a realisation. . .

. . . Miss Piggy is a Puppet. . .

. . .And I'm sure she'd karate chop anyone who thinks that shes no all woman :mad:

unclematt

Reaction score
Miss Piggy, as an entertainer, is best compared to the wonderful Lucile Ball and I think Lucy embodied everything it is to be a female trying to rid herself of any female stereotype, yet sometimes unsuccessfully.
In many ways Piggy wants to be the beautiful, elegant female type, but that not the real Piggy. The real Piggy is the Karate chopping and loud Piggy that we all know and love.

Beauregard

Reaction score
unclematt said:
Miss Piggy, as an entertainer, is best compared to the wonderful Lucile Ball and I think Lucy embodied everything it is to be a female trying to rid herself of any female stereotype, yet sometimes unsuccessfully.
In many ways Piggy wants to be the beautiful, elegant female type, but that not the real Piggy. The real Piggy is the Karate chopping and loud Piggy that we all know and love.
The real Piggy is the Female Karate chopping and loud Mss Piggy that we all know and love.

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
I'm surprised that someone even came up with this analogy in the first place!

Beauregard

Reaction score
I don't see why he should delete it. There's no reason we cannot discuse such things, so long as we remain resenable.