The only Muppets to appear in all 8 movies.

golden teeth

Reaction score
All 8 movies being the 6 theatrical releases and Its a Very Merry Muppet Christmas movie and Wizard of Oz. I think I have the Muppets that have lines in all the movies. Do I have them all?

Kermit
Piggy
Fozzie
Gonzo
Statler
Waldorf
Lew Zealand
Sam the Eagle
Animal
Dr. Bunsen Hunnydew
Swedish Chef

I think thats all of them...am I missing any?

Beauregard

Reaction score
*cough* Beaker? *end cough*

Floyd. Doesn't he have lines in all of them?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
golden teeth said:
Kermit
Piggy
Fozzie
Gonzo
Statler
Waldorf
Lew Zealand
Sam the Eagle
Animal
Dr. Bunsen Hunnydew
Swedish Chef
Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Lew Zeland do not speak in all of the movies. Bunsen didn't have any lines in The Muppets Take Manhattan (although I think there might have been a deleted scene with him speaking), and Lew Zeland didn't have any lines in Muppet Treasure Island (he also made soem vocal sounds in Muppets From Space, if that counts). Lew Zeland also didn't even appear in the broadcast version of The Muppets Wizard of Oz, although I have read that he had a scene (and some lines) in the extended video/ DVD release.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Lew Zealand: "Can you sign my boomerange fish?" - Mwoo

True, Bunsen didn't speak in MTM...

golden teeth

Reaction score
Floyd doesn't speak in Muppets Christmas Carol and i don't think he talks in Its a Very merry Muppet Christmas Movie. Lew Zealnd speaks in MTI. When Beaker, Hunnydew and Fozzie are tied to a post, you hear Lew laughing (not just background, but its him).

B

Boppity

What about Eddie?

Eddie is a little muppet that lives in my head and inserts himself into every muppet thing bar a few, He is that cute thing from the start of MCC that eats bread on a big arch thing,
He often replaces Bean Bunny, Robin the Frog (apart from Kermit scenes etc.) and that cat (forgot the name) backstage in later eps of TMS.

He appears
in TMM *In the cinema and gets blown up by Crazy Harry and flies into Scooters Popcorn, Then at the interval bit where Swedish chef messes it up he says " We're all Doomed!" and At the crowd scene.

in MGC He is in the Hapiness Hotel and has some lines in the song.

in MTM he is somwhere but I havent seen this before so I don't know where exactly.

in...I'm going to start a thread about this.

Boppity

B

Boppity

Rowlf has

:sympathy: Even though most of them have been cameos technically he has...unless KSY is included, 'cos if it was we'd only have Kermit and S&W on the list.

Boppity

Beauregard

Reaction score
Rowlf was not in Mwoo.

Who is this small creature you are talking about?

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Rowlf was not in Mwoo.

Who is this small creature you are talking about?
Yes, he was. He was seen during the end of this movie where they were singing "Good Time".