The Oh-So-Permanent Thanksgiving Thread

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Today was truly a good day. Though I could post this in the "What Made You Smile?" thread, I'm posting it here.

Watched the 95th annual Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade, except for the first one, I liked the other Broadway musicals featured this year.
Okay, other than Nellie based on name only; Cari Underwood; and Foreigner, I recognize/know absolutely 0% of any of the other "big-time" recording artists.
Missed out on the Sesame Street float because of unforeseen cleaning at the time.
Had T-Day luncheon with the whole family at my second brother's house, really delicious food this year.
Watched over my niece who's adorable at her age as she played near us and in my second brother's house's pool where she swims/floats under other family supervision.
Got back home and called my best real-world friend as we talked about the day's events.

So yeah, great day all around. And now I'm ready to listen in to MCR's month-long music starting tomorrow which is why instead of Black Friday, I call it (Kermit) Green & Red Friday. :big_grin:

TheWoodringman

Reaction score
All I did today:
I had a small Thanksgiving lunch/dinner, then I went to work, because I had signed up to work today. (I did see some of the dog show, though.)