The Not-Too-Late Show With Elmo Episode 2 - Jonas Brothers

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 2 - Jonas Brothers
HBO Max Premiere: Wednesday May 27, 2020

The Jonas Brothers drop by Elmo's show to compete in a Silly Freeze Dance contest and share a song about brushing those pearly whites. Abby Cadabby's magical fix causes havoc in the control room for Bert and Ernie.

If you've seen "The Not-Too-Late Show With Elmo: Jonas Brothers" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

BEAR 2

Reaction score
I LOVED IT! I agree with what a few people said...it has a Muppets Tonight feel showing the hustle and bustle behind the scenes of putting on a tv show. Elmo was great & Cookie was hilarious. I was pleasantly surprised by Baby Bear’s appearance as I feel like he’s been a rare sight these days. Abby was cute as ever as was Rosita. Interesting choice to make her a writer. Bert and Ernie were hilarious. Their bits were classic. I loved how Bert tried so hard to keep things running smooth and Ernie was messing up the cues. Also something to note: I really enjoyed seeing Abby interacting with Bert and Ernie. It’s not a chemistry you see very much. Elmo said in an interview that Bert, Prairie and The Count act as show directors. I can’t wait to see Prairie’s appearance. I’m sure we’ll see Telly. The thing is, Marty is still such a primary part of the Muppet cast but we don’t see his 2 main characters very much anymore. Just odd. I’m also looking forward to seeing how other major characters get involved like Big Bird, Oscar, and (hopefully) Snuffy.