The Nostalgia Thread

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Okay, who else remembers playing this:
in elementary school computer lab? I used to do all kinds of crazy stuff on it. I also used to spam the Undo Guy ("I made a boo-boooo, yeaah") and the firecracker eraser, LOL.

mariolover

Reaction score
Okay, who else remembers playing this:
in elementary school computer lab? I used to do all kinds of crazy stuff on it. I also used to spam the Undo Guy ("I made a boo-boooo, yeaah") and the firecracker eraser, LOL.
I remember playing this in the elementary school computer lab as well.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I remember playing this in the elementary school computer lab as well.
Kid Pix was one of the things I always looked forward to in Computer Lab, along with Bailey's Book House (and all of its spin-off sequels).

Oh, and on the subject of school memories, do you remember Bill Nye the Science Guy? I LOVED those videos! Whenever my class saw the TV cart in our classroom, we knew it was gonna be a good day, LOL. I can't believe they still show Bill Nye in schools to this day!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Kid Pix was one of the things I always looked forward to in Computer Lab, along with Bailey's Book House (and all of its spin-off sequels).

Oh, and on the subject of school memories, do you remember Bill Nye the Science Guy? I LOVED those videos! Whenever my class saw the TV cart in our classroom, we knew it was gonna be a good day, LOL. I can't believe they still show Bill Nye in schools to this day!
I think we watched Bill Nye in either 4th or 5th grade.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I think we watched Bill Nye in either 4th or 5th grade.
We first watched Bill Nye in I think 1st or 2nd grade, and we watched it all the way up until 8th grade! I've heard they even still show it in high school! (but I take online classes on my laptop now, so I don't have to attend high school, thankfully)

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
We first watched Bill Nye in I think 1st or 2nd grade, and we watched it all the way up until 8th grade! I've heard they even still show it in high school! (but I take online classes on my laptop now, so I don't have to attend high school, thankfully)
You don't go to school and you're homeschooled instead? I know some people who are also homeschooled also. Did you ever go to school at all though?

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
A remembered a few obscure, old kid shows recently and decided to look them up:
I admit this show used to scare me, whenever I slept over at my aunt's house (which had a lot of stairs), I would worry that the bananas would come the stairs and start chasing me. I was at least 5 years old then of course.
The song and title of the show sound like Ned Flanders from The Simpsons wrote it.
The weird thing is, the intro doesn't even tell the viewers what the heck this show's even about.
I remember watching this show for the first time at my friend's house and thinking it was a cute show.
Wanna know an obscure show from my childhood?

Kenny the Shark. It used to be on Discovery Kids, back before it became The Hub (that became Discovery Family).