The New York Pops play The Muppets at Carnegie Hall April 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Edited to add: I just noticed that the forum lists me as a "new member" which makes me hugely sad as I've been registered since the old chat room days but I guess that's because of the new forum software.
It shows you as "Member" now. I think it just takes a bit to catch up if you haven't logged-in in a while.

Have fun tomorrow! And be sure and come back to post how it was for those sad pathetic souls that don't get to go... you know, like me. :cry:

Blinky_Fish

Reaction score
i am on my way... bringing' the crew too. join' to the noon o'clock event

Borples

Reaction score
I'll be at the noon show (sorry, I thought I replied to this weeks ago).

The official Henson twitter account just posted a pic of the Fraggles rehearsing:

Wembley. It's WEMBLEY. There's a Wembley in the world again! The only bad thing is that if there is Matt then there can't be Boober. Can't have everything, I guess.

And Statler and Waldorf are slated to heckle. It is almost physically hurting me that I can't be there for this. Surely, in this age where everything is recorded and disseminated almost instantly, there will be some way for the rest of us to watch. If not, I at least expect full and detailed reports from those of you who are going! I'll pay you in...in...eh, I've got nothin'. I'll just beg. Please, please, pleeeeeease tell us all about it!

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
So, the lads over at ToughPigs are saying they've heard it will NOT be recorded. I don't know where they are getting this from but I'm just passing it along.

The Henson account also posted a picture of characters from Emmit Otter rehearsing as well! :smile:

And one more of Karen Prell, John Tartaglia and Red.​

MrBloogarFoobly

Reaction score
Hang on! How do you go to the Benefit? This wasn't posted when I got the tickets several weeks ago. :frown: I want to meet Dave Goelz! :big_grin:

bluebomber95

Reaction score
Question for everybody to vote on: Should I bring one of my puppets?

capman

Reaction score
The benefit is right after the 3:30 show. I would love to meet anyone goign to the 3:30. I'm a bald man, will have a burengdy jacket and my name is Rob ( yeah, that should narrow it down!)

Here is the link:
http://www.carnegiehall.org/Calenda...rnegie-Hall-Family-Concert-The-New-York-Pops/

Andrew Gay, manager of the party benefit said "There are only a few tickets remaining, so I would recommend calling first thing in the morning Friday (9:30 AM) if you would like to purchase another ticket".

Now, let me state again, i checked with the manager of the benefit and I have cut and paste below exactaly what he put in the e-mail . I am taking a chance that most of them will be there, that's why i paid the money , but I certainly am aware and willing to accept that I could be out of luck ( I am just gunning for Sonia, Roscoe, Bob and Dr. Long....after that, maybe Kevin and Dave G).

Here is what Andrew Gay wrote to me" Some of the artists from the concert will be at the party, but unfortunately I can’t confirm which ones. These times are approximate, but the concert will last for one full hour. Photo-taking is strictly prohibited throughout Carnegie Hall."

MrBloogarFoobly

Reaction score
Aw. I can't afford the tickets. :frown: Oh well. Seeing them perform will be good enough for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.