The New 'Where are they Now?' Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Put down your torch and pitchfork Prawnie, this isn't another one of those "Where is That Announcer?" threads. :stick_out_tongue:

Ozy's recent return has made me realize that MC seems to be going through another one of it's spells where a number of its members kind of disappear off the face of the earth, and I've realized that this isn't so much applying to just older members (though I HAVE been wondering about the likes of Caroline and anythingmuppet), but rather, some of more recent members have been disappearing as well, such as Double G (Gelfling Girl) and her best friend whose name escapes me at the moment... they had kind of become a modern-day Emma and Jackie around here. Seems like there was also a pair of brothers here that have disappeared recently as well.

So... where are you guys?

Ozymandias

Reaction score
HI!

D'Snowth, you are so sweet! :smile: Making a thread because I returned to whine about something, you shouldn't have! XD

So yeah, main reason why I disappeared off the face of the Earth is because school and taking care of my own apartment (oh BTW did I mention that I HAVE MY OWN APARTMENT NOW with my sister but that still counts, whee! :big_grin:), plus the mad hunt for a good church in Ye Big Honkin' City with Underwater Cowboy and other shenanigans has kept me busy. That being said, I AM BACK (for the moment), mwahahahahahaha! :crazy:

And yeah, where did people go? 0____0

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
:flirt: Like, where have all the members gone,
loooong time passing?

:sing: Watch out, sugah. I see a big monster headin' your way lookin' to bust up yo' strings!
----------

Nick22

Reaction score
I know I wasn't mentioned in the MCers who disappeared, but I haven't been on in so long. Just rully busy I guess. But even coming back I see what you mean. Half the people I remember seeing around here all the time are gone. It's weird.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, I was kind of refering mostly to members that had joined MC within the last couple of years or so... but yeah, I noticed you had disappeared as well, so welcome back Nick!

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Not that I'm in the position to say, "Oh, I remember them", I tend to look at old members and see when they joined, and when they were last seen. Some came from the very beginning in 2002, and haven't been seen for years. It's just sad to think a friend will go off one day, never to see you again.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Ehh even if I disappeared I doubt people would notice anyways. But for the ones who have been gone for awhile "WELCOME BACK!" Even though I'm still a newbie here. *goes into a corner*

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
My dear long lost MC sister.:excited::excited::excited:

I've really missed you. I hope you stay for a long time again.:smile::big_grin: