The new What Made You Smile Today thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Got a three week voice acting session class with Tara Platt and Yuri Lowenthal (who also have their own voice over book). Definitely looking forward to this! 😀
Wow! Well, I certainly hope that goes a lot better than the fiasco you went through last time.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Powder Toast Man!!! That’s terrific!
Dang, that was 30 years ago. I remember Ren and Stimpy originally aired on MTV before finding their home on Nick.

After Ren and Stimpy, Spumco kinda fell into disarray. At one point, they were pitching a new series based on one of Stimpy’s nose goblins. Too bad it never came to pass. Imagine the merchandise possibilities. For Christmas kids would want a plush booger.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Wow! Well, I certainly hope that goes a lot better than the fiasco you went through last time.
Yeah, this one is much more organized. The previous coaching site I never plan on using again.

There’s a red flag when you have to get a refund from the website through VENMO!

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
@Any Del love those pics! Johnny is high on my list to meet, same with Bob. I love how he had no problems rightfully dissing Butch and John! 🤣

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I mean I've enjoyed their music much of my life, but yeah, Steve's just a great big ******* (in more ways than one). Still, he was the frontman of the band, so I can't even imagine who they'd replace him with . . . then again, it's kind of hard to believe they're even still a band.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean I only really like them for four songs. That’s pretty much it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Even though I'm still going to need to get myself a new, updated computer in the very near future, for now, I was able to install a certain "EasyFix" thing from Microsoft onto my current computer - I'm not exactly sure what it is or is supposed to do, but all I know is that it's restored my connection with Adobe, so now I no longer have to worry losing access to certain Adobe programs I use on a very regular basis, such as Premiere Pro and especially Fireworks (the latter of which Adobe discontinued years ago).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Hearing Snowth sing both “Black Pantyhose” AND my rap song about America (very off-key) in his car! :big_grin: