The new What Made You Smile Today thread

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Went to the Easton Town Center LEGO Store for the first time since 2019. Got a LEGO typewriter and Brickheads Dalmatians.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Several people in the neighborhood have wood burners, so just about every day tou get the smell of burning wood.

The other thing you can’t help notice is the smell of cut grass. Any day of the week, if it’s light out, somebody has a lawnmower going.

And very often, if not me, somebody has something on the grill.

So if you like cut grass, burning wood charcoal, and hamburgers, stop by. Your nose will thank you.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
I hate the smell of burning wood. Unfortunately, bonfires are a common thing in my neighborhood, especially Friday and Saturday nights. And my mom always leaves the window open, too.

But why complain? After all, this isn’t the What Made You Frown Today thread. It’s the What Made You Smile Today Thread.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Finally had a legit reason to uninstall Firefox from my computer . . . I never liked that browser, and I still don't, but the only reason I had it installed to begin was, for whatever reason, some time ago, certain specific websites stopped working properly in Chrome, and sites that I use regularly, such as YouTube and Facebook . . . but, they still worked properly in Firefox, so I installed it for the express purpose of accessing those two sites for reliability.

But now, for whatever reason, neither of those sites have been working properly in Firefox anymore, but they're working well in Chrome again, so I finally uninstalled Firefox, and can go back to using Chrome as my default browser for all of my internet activity.

Any Del

Reaction score
Went to New York City Comic Con today and BOY I had a BLAST!

First I met co-creator of "The Ren and Stimpy Show" Bob Camp. He gave me a lengthy advice about how to pitch an animated series to television (since that's what I want to do) and gave me an autograph FREE of charge! He even disowned creators such as John K and Butch Hartman going as far as calling them ego-centric a-holes. Great down to earth guy he is and helpful! He even congratulated on my sketchbook, pencil kit and my drawings! LOVE HIM!

Second, I met Johnny Yong Bosch, the voice of Ichigo from "Bleach". Caring and awesome guy!

Lastly, I met none other than Eric Vale, the voice of Future Trunks from "Dragon Ball Z". Very caring and funny guy!