The new What Made You Smile Today thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As far as pizza goes, just about the only toppings I don't care for are peppers, olives, and sausage. Anything else, I'm pretty cool with - even pineapple or anchovies.

cjd874

Reaction score
The best pizza I've ever had was at Frank Pepe's in Fairfield, CT. They served us a white clam pizza that was actually REALLY delicious. The crust was crispy, the clams were savory, and the cheese was perfectly melted. :drool: :drool: :drool: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Jet's was pretty good, but like so many other franchises (Baskin-Robbins, Marble Slab, Dunkin Donuts for a number of years), they've abandoned my town. Kind of converted to Marco's . . . of the major deliver chains, I used to really like Papa John's, but their pizzas are all starting to taste the same, and they really don't have those specialty pizzas much anymore like they used to, like that cheeseburger pizza, which they finally brought back again recently.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
🤷🏿‍♂️ I think it’s the blue cheese that does it. But still adds the flavor for me.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I don’t mind hot dogs plain but my go to toppings are just ketchup and mustard. And even I’m not the biggest hot dog guy.
To each his own. I’ll put a lot of toppings on hot dogs- mustard, cheese, chili, onions, bacon-

but to me ketchup on a hot dog is taboo.
And sauerkraut is nasty.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I hear a lot of people say that with ketchup on a hot dog lol. In the end it satisfies the cravings 🤷🏿‍♂️