The new What Made You Smile Today thread

TwoHeadedLlama

Reaction score
Watched a lot of Sesame Street tv appearances from 2019 today. Especially loved the lip sync battle one. I like that these appearances are still happening, and that Big Bird and co can still make me smile just by making a little appearance. :smile:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I like pizza as well.
Pizza is great, and it’s cool there are different variations in different parts of the country. New York is the most common. Then there’s Chicago deep-dish, St. Louis has a cracker crust and provolone cheese instead of mozzarella. The possibilities are endless, as are the toppings you put on.

it’s something the way for the past hundred years America has embraced this simple peasant dish.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Thank God I finally now have medical coverage for 2020! Technically, it's not health insurance, but rather, it's pretty much a discount plan that's kind of similar to what AARP is, that comes with a number of great benefits . . . so, even if my primary doctor, or the medical group that she's with happen to be out-of-network, I can contact the company, and they can assign a representative who can advocate for me and negociate my expenses on my behalf to bring the out-of-pocket costs down considerably for me. And, the best part is I was given the option to pay for the coverage for a single annual fee of just a little over $100 . . . now I finally have some peace of mind, because not having any kind of coverage, not to mention that the southern states have a flu epidemic going around, plus this deadly Chinese coronavirus having gotten into the country and is spreading rapidly have been turning me into a crippling hypochondriac afraid to leave the house.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Thank God I finally now have medical coverage for 2020! Technically, it's not health insurance, but rather, it's pretty much a discount plan that's kind of similar to what AARP is, that comes with a number of great benefits . . . so, even if my primary doctor, or the medical group that she's with happen to be out-of-network, I can contact the company, and they can assign a representative who can advocate for me and negociate my expenses on my behalf to bring the out-of-pocket costs down considerably for me. And, the best part is I was given the option to pay for the coverage for a single annual fee of just a little over $100 . . . now I finally have some peace of mind, because not having any kind of coverage, not to mention that the southern states have a flu epidemic going around, plus this deadly Chinese coronavirus having gotten into the country and is spreading rapidly have been turning me into a crippling hypochondriac afraid to leave the house.
Good for you!