The new What Made You Smile Today thread

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Friday the 13th already started hexcellently for me.

Once upon a midnight dreary.
Whence my team was strong, not weary.
Ponderously running up the football score.
Ponderously running up the football score,
Will our opponents win again upon our floor?
Quoth the Ravens, Nevermore!

Baltimore just clinched the AFC North division title by beating the Jets, two more weeks in the regular season and then we start the playoffs as potentially the 1-seed with home advantage throughout.
:big_grin: :batty: :scary: :grr:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Videos:
A few years back I was in Manhattan on Broadway and 81st Street, where Sesame Street was originally taped. The Reeves Teletape Studio is long gone. It's a Starbucks now. But the original marquee is still there. I went in and just marveled, "If these walls could talk!"

Any Del

Reaction score
The museum was STELLAR! The exhibitions made me feel fuzzy inside. Plus, the third floor was like a whole different world! That floor had equipment for VOICE ACTING which is one of my career goals! :smile:

There was a section in the museum where you can perform your own muppet, it was difficult! Like, my arm was hurting me for monitoring the muppet. Not to mention trying to keep my head from showing.

Aside from that, definitely would go back again on December 22nd for you-know-what! :wink:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
That's fantastic. I'm glad you were there and got to "wiggle the dollies". And it's amazing how heavy a five pound puppet gets. Caroll Spinney must've had arms like Popeye.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
I did get something for chrismas , they just played a huge joke on me, Plus my mom said that she is going to give up her gambling habit, and my dad said that he is going to get a job so that he stop having to beg me and my sisters for money. I gave both my parents money for chrismas. BTW, My mom said she would stop wasting the money that I pay her to stay with her. I know that Christmas is not all about presents, but I think if one gets a present then all should get a present, and that no one should be left out.

Any Del

Reaction score
Yesterday my mother, sister and I went on the "Nostalgia Train". Basically a train with different cars ranging from the 1930s to the present day. It was EXTREMELY enjoyable! :big_grin: