The new What Made You Smile Today thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Three days ago, I ordered a yard of fabric that I needed. Two days ago, the fabric was shipped out. One day ago, the fabric arrived in my town. Today, the fabric was delivered to me.

The reason this makes me smile so much is because I was in desperate need of this fabric as quickly as possible, but I figured it probably wouldn't arrive until next week or so, given that the item was being shipped from L.A. (and how slow the postal service has become in recent years).

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Hey @ConsummateVs I was at my Mom's work earlier today and one of her close friends\co-workers was watching Homestar Runner on her computer when I first walked into the room.

She's a full grown woman in her forties with a husband and two kids who works as a 911 dispatcher for a living, but there she was sitting back invested in an episode of Homestar Runner, enjoying every second of what she was seeing. It wasn't some nostalgia thing either because she was born before Homestar was even thought of.

That is definitely proof that no matter what anybody else tells you, you are NEVER too old to enjoy cartoons. That supposed "age where you are inferior to animated entertainment," is merely just a state of mind :smile:.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This is one of the cutest images I've seen in a long time:

You know why? Because one of the main things about Petunia's personality is that she's a strong, obsessive germaphobe who will go completely insane if she gets the least bit messy. But the fact that you can tell in the image that she's trying to keep her cool despite getting mustard all over her proves how much she loves her date, EZ (the stick person btw). She loves him so much that she just doesn't care about getting messy this time because she gets to be with the one she loves.

Now that is the cutest thing and it display a new side to Petunia that I've never seen before. I mean, I've always known that she's sweet but that is just precious even by her standards. I truly do applaud whoever drew this picture because they made me love one of my favorite HTF characters even more than I did before.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Hey @ConsummateVs I was at my Mom's work earlier today and one of her close friends\co-workers was watching Homestar Runner on her computer when I first walked into the room.

She's a full grown woman in her forties with a husband and two kids who works as a 911 dispatcher for a living, but there she was sitting back invested in an episode of Homestar Runner, enjoying every second of what she was seeing. It wasn't some nostalgia thing either because she was born before Homestar was even thought of.

That is definitely proof that no matter what anybody else tells you, you are NEVER too old to enjoy cartoons. That supposed "age where you are inferior to animated entertainment," is merely just a state of mind :smile:.
Cool! It makes me glad that H*R continues to be a popular and well-loved series to this day. :big_grin:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I love lost media.

No seriously, I'm the Cookie Monster of lost media. I just eat that stuff up!