The new What Made You Smile Today thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Somebody wrote a book about a girl with nonverbal learning disorder which is what I've had my entire life. It's wonderful to see a book that represents us NLDers (or whatever you would call us) and you wouldn't believe how happy I am to see a character with that disorder as I've never seen any fictional character that has NLD before. Awh, I love curling up and reading a good book during the winter, it can make me forget about the ice cold outside and put me into a warmer place:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Somebody wrote a book about a girl with nonverbal learning disorder which is what I've had my entire life. It's wonderful to see a book that represents us NLDers (or whatever you would call us) and you wouldn't believe how happy I am to see a character with that disorder as I've never seen any fictional character that has NLD before. Awh, I love curling up and reading a good book during the winter, it can make me forget about the ice cold outside and put me into a warmer place:
The book is called The Inside Out Girl, btw.

No, not THAT Inside Out Girl. LOL!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I absolutely love this collection of extremely funny uncensored Seth MacFarlane hilarity:
It just shows what Family Guy would do if they didn't have a censor to hold them back and it's really funny, :smile:.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Today's my brother's birthday and we're going to The Great Wolf Lodge for the first time! My brother's been wanting to go for a long time, so we're taking him as a surprise. Oh man, he's gonna lose his mind when we get there :excited:.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hearing Big Bird sing One Of These Things from Sesame Street on a local radio station this morning.