The new What Made You Smile Today thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
No way! That's awesome! :smile: I've always been a big fan of Rob Paulsen ever since I watched Lilo & Stitch:The Series and Bump in the Night when I was younger.
I mean, I am not sure if he is the voice for that video you posted.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I mean, I am not sure if he is the voice for that video you posted.
I'm not sure either, but I know one thing:Rob Paulsen doesn't stick to the same voice. He can pull off a bunch different voices like Alan Tudyk or Tara Strong rather than H. Jon Benjamin or Kevin Michael Richardson who normally use their real voice.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Two weeks of winter weather . . . not snow, mind you, but winter temps. This certainly makes up for that week of 70s in February, and the various days of milder, spring-like days since Christmas.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Hola everybody! I haven't been on here very much recently. I've been sick for the past few days and haven't had much energy to do much of anything. But, i'm feeling much better today. I've missed all of you, even if I was only gone for a short time.

Two weeks of winter weather . . . not snow, mind you, but winter temps. This certainly makes up for that week of 70s in February, and the various days of milder, spring-like days since Christmas.
You're lucky. I can count on one hand how many day it's felt like winter this month and last month.