The new What Made You Smile Today thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My teacher friend is giving me a gift of a real shark tooth that she got in Florida from this man who was selling them at a park. I'm getting it Wednesday and I am wicked excited right now!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I just realized, i'm now on the list of forum members with the most likes! Granted, that's partially because a bunch of members' posts were deleted recently, but over 1,260 likes is still amazing. Thank you guys so much, it really means a lot!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
My cousin's girlfriend and her mom are coming over to our house to visit today and I'm looking forward to meeting her mom, :smile:.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I have a confession:I like wasabi. I know a lot of people hate it because of the spicy taste, but I've always enjoyed spicy food. Well anyway, last night I tried wasabi peas for the first time and I have to admit:they were pretty dang good!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I woke up to my favorite episode of The Cleveland Show playing on [adult swim]. It was the one where Cleveland Junior pretends to be a lesbian to get a girl's attention, btw! :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
A week of winter-like temps ahead of us; this will certainly make up for that week of spring-like conditions last month.

Now we still need at least another month of weather winter to make up for summer lasting a month longer than needed last year, and at least three additional weeks to make up for that "Blowtorch Christmas" of 2015.