The new What Made You Smile Today thread

Any Del

Reaction score
The fact that its April! 24 days left until the special day arrives! :big_grin:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
In spite of all the trouble, I got my new shoes.

The girl who worked at the Payless shoes store actually was pretty cute and friendly. Too bad she mentioned she had a boyfriend. :smirk:

Also, when stopping at the Lawrence library to return some stuff, a guy complimented on my Mst3k hoodie. Always a pleasure to meet a new fan. I even told him about the new series that came out last year.

Any Del

Reaction score
Today is Maya Angelou's birthday. Google used a poem of her's and had other people (even Maya herself) presenting it.

Any Del

Reaction score
Saw the new episode of Boruto today! Now its retelling the movie but in anime story style!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
finally this headache regarding my mom's iphone has been resolved. They sent her a new phone which activated just fine, which proves that there was something wrong with the old phone (that att didn't want to believe). My parents laughed at me very loudly shouting "oh thank god" when I was activating the phone

.......and then I proceeded to stub my toe very hard and im glad my parents didnt hear me drop the f bomb because they would have just laughed harder :smirk:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Tonight's episode of Life in Pieces had a musical number with puppets including solos by Leslie Carrara and Joey Mazzarino.