1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Forum Upgrade May 25
    We will be upgrading our forum software on Saturday May 25. This is a major upgrade that will add many new features and enhance security.

3. Radionomy ends May 31
    Radionomy has announced that all US stations, including Muppet Central Radio, will be removed on May 31.

4. You Can Be a Muppeteer
    Watch the Sesame Street Puppeteer Workshop with the amazing Sesame Street performers: Jennifer Barnhart, Matt Vogel and Marty Robinson.

Dismiss Notice
  5. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The new What Made You Smile Today thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by MikaelaMuppet, Mar 6, 2017.

1. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Happy birthday!

2. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

At my mom's friend's house, we were asking each other questions for fun and one of them was "What is your favorite song?".

Mom's best friend gave what could possibly be the coolest answer ever.....

newsmanfan likes this.
  3. Flaky Pudding

[​IMG]
    NEW EPISODES OF HAPPY TREE FRIENDS ARE COMING! NEW EPSIODES OF HAPPY TREE FRIENDS ARE COMING!

OMG! I'm so excited. Someone personal messaged me on DeviantArt today and informed me of a rumor that MondoMedia could be making new Happy Tree Friends episodes again after 2 YEARS WITHOUT ANYTHING BEING PRODUCED!!!!!!!!!!!

He/she told me that they heard the rumor from a generally reliable source on all things HTF related so it's most likely going to happen.

Because the legitimacy that post seems to have, I am definitely very excited today :).

4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

One of my all-time favorite TV commercials from years past has finally resurfaced again on YouTube!

newsmanfan likes this.
  5. Cookie3001

Cookie3001 Well-Known Member

I made all these Sesame Street puppet replicas
    [​IMG]

6. MUPPETFAN1976

MUPPETFAN1976 Well-Known Member

7. D'Snowth

I had the opportunity to meet both of them on separate occasions within the last year and a half. Yes, it would certainly be worth the drive, you don't want to miss an opportunity like this!

I'm crossing my fingers they'll return to the Knoxville Fanboy Expo again this year for the Sesame 50th anniversary tour.

8. Flaky Pudding

They made Garbage Pail Kids cards out of all the characters from my favorite sitcom The Goldbergs:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG](That one is probably my favorite because it's TOTALLY accurate to Beverly Goldberg's personality lol)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Those are so funny. Adam Goldberg (the show's creator who based much of the characters and situations on his own life) was a huge Garbage Pail Kids fan growing up. He constantly references them on the show every chance he gets. So I wonder how excited he was to see HIMSELF as a Garbage Pail Kid.

I'd lose my mind if I ever saw Garbage Pail Kid spoofs of me and my family. That is an honor if you ask me :p.

Pig's Laundry likes this.
  9. Cookie3001

Cookie3001 Well-Known Member

OH MY GOODNESS :laugh::laugh::laugh: those are hilarious, I also love the goldbergs

Flaky Pudding likes this.
  10. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

Started our seeds for this year's garden! Still snow on the ground, but the daytime temps are hitting the low 40s this week. SPRING SPRING BRING IT ON

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  11. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Definitely meet them both! You won’t regret it at all, I can guarantee you that.

12. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hearing that Bill & Ted 3 has been now officially greenlit for a potential Summer 2020 release. Excellent! *Insert air guitar riff.

newsmanfan likes this.
  13. D'Snowth

What I do believe to be the best-cooked steak I ever ordered in a restaurant.

newsmanfan likes this.
  14. LittleJerry92

And what might that resteraunt be?

15. D'Snowth

Texas Roadhouse.

I've gotten steaks from there before, but I don't know, something about the steak I had yesterday was absolute perfection: so tender and soft, you could've cut it with a butter knife; and so flavorful too.

16. LittleJerry92

Oh, I haven’t had their steaks yet.... but imma give them a try now.

That your first time there or no?

17. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

Texas Roadhouse makes a good steak. And ribs.
    They used to give you a bowl full of peanuts while you're waiting for your steak. You could crack the peanuts open and throw the shells on the floor. No fun for whoever has to clean up.
    But show me a steak done medium-well, ribs, sides of baked beans and cole slaw, start off with a bowl of chili, and I'll show you one happy camper.

18. D'Snowth

No, like I said, I've gotten their steaks before, but this one was particularly good, I don't know why, it just was.

I guess that's why they now give you two buckets: one that has the peanuts in them, and the other for you to discard your empty shells into.
    Just show it fire - I like my steaks rare; they gotta scream when you cut into 'em. :p

newsmanfan and fuzzygobo like this.
  19. Any Del

Any Del Well-Known Member

Reached over 10K subscribers on my YouTube channel. I feel so proud! :)

20. D'Snowth

Nowhere near as impressive, but I've interestingly garnered five new subscribers in the last two days - that's most new subscribers I've gotten in such a small amount of time in forever, lol.