The new What Made You Smile Today thread

Mary Louise

Reaction score
I finally got Boober deodorized. When he arrived a few days ago, he smelled very musty. :sigh:

mariolover

Reaction score
My original baptism date got cancelled, but I am supposed to get baptized in a few weeks, on August 26th (hopefully it works out this time). I am so happy because I haven't been baptized since I was a baby! If you guys want me to, I will post the video on here of me getting baptized.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My original baptism date got cancelled, but I am supposed to get baptized in a few weeks, on August 26th (hopefully it works out this time). I am so happy because I haven't been baptized since I was a baby! If you guys want me to, I will post the video on here of me getting baptized.
Congratulations to you!

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Please do!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Cool. It’s coming up on a year since my baptism. You’ll never forget it.

mariolover

Reaction score
I signed a petition today to try to get my state unlocked because it’s still on lockdown. Hope it works!🤞🏻