The new What Made You Smile Today thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, alright, I'm sorry if I came off as a bit of a cock, but still, that's kind of like common sense that someone would like a movie if they posted it in a smile thread. :smirk:

Also, in fairness, you said lately so when the **** have I been hostile towards her in other posts?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Well, alright, I'm sorry if I came off as a bit of a cock, but still, that's kind of like common sense that someone would like a movie if they posted it in a smile thread. :smirk:

Also, in fairness, you said lately so when the **** have I been hostile towards her in other posts?
I’m sorry too. :smirk:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
OMG, I really don't know why I didn't get HitFilm Express earlier, because it's awesome. Pretty much exactly like Premiere but it's FREE.
I looked into it as an alternative to Premiere, but apparently it has the same problem I have with Premiere: it won't support Dolby audio with AVCHD video footage.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score

hostile was probably not the right word, but you have this way of talking down to her like shes stupid, and im not even sure you realize you're doing it

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
In fairness, I've done the same to others on this site who point out the obvious or ask some kind of, well, dumb questions (some I'm joking, others I am serious), but in regards to Mikaela, the only time I've ever really talked down to her (at least from what I remember) was when she was still complaining about Rohail after she mentioned she'd block him, but other times it's just me messing around with her (like me saying "Good to know" or "You don't say?") like I've done with some of my other friends.

In fairness though, I wasn't in the best mood when I posted that and just seeing something as obvious as that just kind of made me roll my eyes, but again, I do apologize if I came off as a bit of a cock when I said that cause it was kind of uncool of me to do that.

Moving on.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
In fairness, I've done the same to others on this site who point out the obvious or ask some kind of, well, dumb questions (some I'm joking, others I am serious), but in regards to Mikaela, the only time I've ever really talked down to her (at least from what I remember) was when she was still complaining about Rohail after she mentioned she'd block him, but other times it's just me messing around with her (like me saying "Good to know" or "You don't say?") like I've done with some of my other friends.

In fairness though, I wasn't in the best mood when I posted that and just seeing something as obvious as that just kind of made me roll my eyes, but again, I do apologize if I came off as a bit of a cock when I said that cause it was kind of uncool of me to do that.

Moving on.
Apology accepted.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
:scary:

And why didn't I know about this program sooner? :frown: :grr: :shifty:
No, literally, the layout is pretty similar. Premiere probably has better effects and chroma key, but tbh I'm really not looking for that all that much. Oh, and HitFilm comes with a built-in compositer!! :excited:

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
This happened yesterday. I caught one of my parents' cats on my grandmother's lap. Unfortunately, he moved before I could get the camera app up on my phone.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
This happened yesterday. I caught one of my parents' cats on my grandmother's lap. Unfortunately, he moved before I could get the camera app up on my phone.
That always happens when I wanna take a picture of something cute!