The New Weekly Survey Thread

Old Thunder

Reaction score
1. What is the scariest thing you've ever seen / heard / read? I saw The Exorcist and didn't find it scary, so I dunno. Maybe King Diamond's Abigail, story-wise.
2. Is there a song that is not funny at all but makes you laugh? "Kim" by Eminem is so horrific I laugh every time. I don't know why.
3. What would you do if you found the sky falling? Die, with my luck.
4. Have you ever had a mustache? Nope.
5. What's your blood type? IDK
6. Are you wondering where these questions are leading to? No.
7. Are you afraid of where they're going? No.
8. Are you getting out of the car? No.
9. Are you here? No.
10. Are you finished? No.

Terrence Burke

Reaction score
1. What is the scariest thing you've ever seen / heard / read? The evening news.
2. Is there a song that is not funny at all but makes you laugh? Anything by The Eagles.
3. What would you do if you found the sky falling? Run about.
4. Have you ever had a mustache? Yes. I need to shave soon.
5. What's your blood type? A-B maybe
6. Are you wondering where these questions are leading to? Indeed
7. Are you afraid of where they're going? Possibly
8. Are you getting out of the car? Maybe
9. Are you here? Dabba Dabba
10. Are you finished? With that toast? I'll eat it.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
1. What is the scariest thing you've ever seen / heard / read? Encyclopedia Dramatica's "Offended" page scared me SO bad and made me want to vomit. I'm surprised that that is even supposed to be funny.
2. Is there a song that is not funny at all but makes you laugh? The Flintstones theme song because of the line "Have a gay old time,". I'm so immature! :rolleyes:
3. What would you do if you found the sky falling? Act like Chicken Little.
4. Have you ever had a mustache? No, but I do have a beard right now (I look like a teenage Seth Green).
5. What's your blood type? I'm not entirely sure, I only see blood when I watch Happy Tree Friends and read creepypastas.
6. Are you wondering where these questions are leading to? Kind of.
7. Are you afraid of where they're going? Are you going to take me into a dark alley and mug me or something?
8. Are you getting out of the car? I have to pee but I just ate asparagus, so nope, I'm going to stay.
9. Are you here? No.
10. Are you finished? No.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
1. What is the scariest thing you've ever seen / heard / read? My old baby pictures :eek::eek::eek:
2. Is there a song that is not funny at all but makes you laugh? For some reason me and my little sister used to laugh at the first line of "Hurt" by Johnny Cash. "I hurt myself today" don't ask why. It wasn't until years later that I heard the rest of the song and found out it was about him regretting all his life's mistakes and him being sad about everyone he knew dying :frown:
3. What would you do if you found the sky falling? Pfft, live unground, obviously
4. Have you ever had a mustache? My face is trying to grow a mustache right now. But I refuse to grow up! You here me?? I refuse to grow uup!!!!
5. What's your blood type? I've got lots of types a blood. I've got giraffe blood, dog blood, celebrity blood, you name it. So which one do you wanna buy? :wink: :scary:
6. Are you wondering where these questions are leading to? Nothing good ever came out of curiosity.
7. Are you afraid of where they're going? Pfft, are you kidding? Only as afraid as I am of my left toe. p.s. I am very afraid of my left toe.
8. Are you getting out of the car? Why? Should I stay in my car?? What's going on??? Who's waiting for me?!? IS IT MY MOTHER-IN- LAW?!?? TELL ME!!
9. Are you here? I haven't been all there since I passed out during that disastrous chili dog eating contest.
10. Are you finished? I'm only just getting started.

Last edited:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
1. Have you ever met any celebrities?

2. The Brady Bunch or The Partridge Family? Favorite character from the show that you chose?

3. Scariest moment or experience?

4. Best/memorable moment from your childhood? Teenage years?

5. Things you are looking forward to this year?

6. Favorite actress?

7. Something that you really want to do someday?

8. Movie or song that made you cry?

9. Favorite toy from when you were younger?

10. What was your favorite place to go to as a kid?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
1. No, but my parents have. My mother has met some famous TV stars and my dad met some musicians.

2. The Brady Bunch. My favorite character would have to be Jan.

3. Probably a scary drop ride at an amusement park a few years ago. I wanted to get off so bad, that's when I knew I had a fear of heights.

4. Childhood: My kindergarten graduation. Teenage years: Getting my braces off.

5. Graduating high school and hopefully getting a job.

6. Catherine O'Hara. She is just super funny.

7. Learn to play an instrument.

8. Tears In Heaven by Eric Clapton.

9. My Webkinz pets.

10. Either the movie theater or the bookstore.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
1. Have you ever met any celebrities? Nope.

2. The Brady Bunch or The Partridge Family? Favorite character from the show that you chose? Brady Bunch, never even heard of the other one. Favorite character? Probably Marcia.

3. Scariest moment or experience? I have no idea.

4. Best/memorable moment from your childhood? Teenage years? I still have no idea.

5. Things you are looking forward to this year? I... have no idea.

6. Favorite actress? This one's just as tough, maybe one of The Golden Girls?

7. Something that you really want to do someday? Once again... no idea.

8. Movie or song that made you cry? "Voice of the Soul" by Death. Listen to it and you'll see what I mean.

9. Favorite toy from when you were younger? Thomas Wooden Railway / Cars die-casts.

10. What was your favorite place to go to as a kid? The library. Still is.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
1. Have you ever met any celebrities? Nope.

2. The Brady Bunch or The Partridge Family? Favorite character from the show that you chose? Brady Bunch, never even heard of the other one. Favorite character? Probably Marcia.

3. Scariest moment or experience? I have no idea.

4. Best/memorable moment from your childhood? Teenage years? I still have no idea.

5. Things you are looking forward to this year? I... have no idea.

6. Favorite actress? This one's just as tough, maybe one of The Golden Girls?

7. Something that you really want to do someday? Once again... no idea.

8. Movie or song that made you cry? "Voice of the Soul" by Death. Listen to it and you'll see what I mean.

9. Favorite toy from when you were younger? Thomas Wooden Railway / Cars die-casts.

10. What was your favorite place to go to as a kid? The library. Still is.
Yay! Another fan of Marcia!