The New Twitter Follower Thread

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hi all!
:smile: I wonder how many people have Twitter here, and would be willing to take a chance on following me? I've lately been looking for more Muppet, and especially Fraggle fans to chat with on there.
:dreamy:
:smirk:
I realize at this point many of you may not know me that well, but I'm very active on Twitter, and that really is the best way to get to know me online these days!
:excited:
My handle there is @Kathy_Fraggle
See you there, and thank you!
:halo:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Also, I'm trying to bring back the hashtag #MuppetMonday if anyone wants to join me. Basically any random Muppety thoughts, favorite quotes, whatever comes to mind.
:smile:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Also, I'm trying to bring back the hashtag #MuppetMonday if anyone wants to join me. Basically any random Muppety thoughts, favorite quotes, whatever comes to mind.
:smile:
Are you on Facebook at all? Maybe we could be friends on there instead.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I am, but I hardly ever use it anymore except to update my business page, and I don't even do that as much as I should. Also, with this new browser I use and my screenreader, there's a whole new format that I just don't like.

Last edited:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I am, but I hardly ever use it anymore except to update my business page, and I don't even do that as much as I should. Also, with this new browser I use and my screenreader, there's a whole new format that I just don't like.
What's your business page?