The New Muppet Show Outlines

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
ok, muppet role play, your in charge of the guest, all the board members. i got it.

kathy26

Reaction score
Colby i forgot give your more ideas can i tell you?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
seriously, please stop asking if i am there. i've told you i'd get to it, you must trust me on that. and if you want you can give me ideas, but they might not be done for a long while. here is my next outline.

Episode 33: Frank Gorshin
Cold Opening: Frank asks Scooter a riddle “Why is a raven like a writing desk” He does not know.
Horn Gag: A mysterious sound comes out of the horn
Opening Number: Dr. vanNuter sings “Time In A Bottle”
Sketch: Rosita as Bat-Girl with her assistant Little Bird as Robin, battle the Riddler.
Song: Guy Smiley performs a-capela versons of famous game show theme songs. (Jeopardy, The Price is Right, Wheel Of Fortune, ect)
UK Spot: A Whatnot (the one singing opposite of scooter in the “Ukulele Lady” song signs “Surfing USA”
Sketch: At the Dance: Riddles
Talk Spot: Kermit talks to Frank about the other movies he’s done
Closing Number: Frank sings “All Shook Up” and after the number, various Muppets (who have been shaking sodas) open them on Frank
Goodnights: A very wet and sticky Frank, Kermit, Elmo, Gobo, Clifford, Guy Smiley, and Rosita (in her Bat-Girl costume).

let me know what you think about the outlines. also visit the thread that says "The Muppet Show (Ultimate Outline)" Or something like that and use that as an example for your game.

here is the url, good luck
http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=16327

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Episode 34: Albert Brooks
Cold Opening
: Scooter tries to think where he heard that voice before.
Horn Gag: A lions roar comes out of the horn
Opening Number: Octopus’s Garden as sung by the Electric Mayhem. Underwater
Sketch: Albert shows a home movie of his where the Muppets tour his house (The Muppets are Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, Gobo, Oscar, Pepe, Annie Sue, and Wembly.)
Song: In the same battle field as the John Denver episode, the solders and warriors sing “War (What Is It Good For)” by Queen
UK Spot: Domby sings “Around Over Under and Through”
Sketch: Grover is a contestant on Beat The Time, and has to find 3 things starting with the letter “G” (which is a guard, a grand piano, and Grover (himself))
Talk Spot: Kermit talks to Albert about Finding Nemo.
Closing Number: Albert sings “Hi-diddle-dee-dee (An Actors Life For Me)” much to his disappointment.
Goodnights: Albert, Kermit, Fozzie, Grover, Pepe, and Animal

What do you think?

kathy26

Reaction score
Is it almost time for Alexa Vega Outline?

also those outlines were good.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
to tell the truth, the outlines are on hiatis until i get back from vacation and camp. but when i get back, that will be the first one.

kathy26

Reaction score
Kathy26 New Muppet Show Outlines

I'll write the first part and somebody will write the second part

Episode 1:Steve Martin
Cold Opening:Scooter Finds Pengiuns in Steve's Dressing Room
Gonzo Horn:Treelo plays gonzo's horn
Opening Number:Steven and the Pigs sing Wonderful copehangen
Guess star act:Steve martin perform a magic act
Sketch:Vet's hospital
At the Dance:Computer jokes

that's the first part.

kathy26

Reaction score
i hope colby gets back to do these again caused i miss them.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I'm Back!

Episode 35: Alexa Vega
Cold Opening: Alexa learns that due to all of the mayhem that has been going on, Kermit took a vacation, and left both Steven and Colby in charge.
Horn Gag: The horn sounds like a steel pan
Opening Number: Fozzie sings “Take Ten Terrific Girls” (the ten girls being, Piggy, Miss Mousey, Janice, Annie Sue, Zoe, Rosita, Prairie Dawn, Betty Lou, Mokey, and Red)
Sketch: Muppet Labs: Bunsen announces a new spy-watch, which makes popcorn, can be used as a radio, pen, calculator, tracker, and a camera. But it does not tell time.
Song: Alexa sings “Isle of Dreams”
UK Spot: Colby and Steven duet on “Knock-em in the Old Kent Road”
Sketch: Vets Hospital: Prairie Dawn is the Patient, because she got hurt after the opening number.
Talk Spot: Kermit talks with Alexa about here role on Spy Kids
Closing Number: Alexa sings “Heart Drive” with Steven.
Goodnights: Kermit returns early to find mayhem, but less of it. He thanked Steven and Colby for taking over, and thanked the cast for putting up with them.
Alexa, Kermit, Colby, Steven, Prairie Dawn (in a cast), Red, and Bunsen and Beaker.

Kathy26, even though your not doing outlines here anymore, can you still give me some feedback? and if anyone else wants to rate these are more than welcome to. Also, good luck with your new thread, although I won't post there much, just because the ideas i have, i want to use in my outline.