The New Henson.com

Stulz

Reaction score
Hey all,

Henson.com has been updated. Check it out. :excited:

Unfortunatly all Muppet, Sesame Street, and Bear references have been taken down and you now have to go to their new owners websites to get any info on them. :frown:

www.Henson.com

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
It looks like a nice site. Although alot is still under constructions and "coming soon". It's about time they updated, until this update it still refereanced Jack and the Beanstalk as an upcoming project. I really like it, it's better than that green site they had before. I give it two thunbs up. It's sad to see the Muppet leave the site (but I'm glad to see Henson is moving on and focusing on their other creations now), I am excited that they'll have their own site coming this month as well.
:smile:

McFraggle

Reaction score
It is about time that they finally updated the site, but it does look a lot nicer than the old site. :big_grin:

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
I did not see Kermit up there at all. Kermit seperated from JIm is a plain sin.

King Jim

Reaction score
Wow, What a cool site. But where's the Muppets?

lowercasegods

Reaction score
Obviously it still has some work to do, but I think it's a beautiful little site so far. I love the little doodles of creatures used on each page. It's a nice mix of silly and classy.

ASailorsGal

Reaction score
Change is GOOD, right?

That's what I keep telling myself. But, I have to agree with Scary on this one: Jim and Kermit just ARE one in the same in my eyes. This, from www.Henson.com, just makes me blue:

"muppets:
In February 2004, The Walt Disney Company and The Jim Henson Company signed an agreement for Disney to buy the "Muppets" and "Bear in the Big Blue House" franchises, including all worldwide production, distribution and merchandising rights. All inquiries regarding Muppets and Bear in the Big Blue House should now be directed to The Walt Disney Company. The phone number for their corporate headquarters is 818.560-1000 or you can visit them on line at www.disney.com
"

Sigh. "change-is-good-change-is-good-change-is-good-change-is-good-change-is-good-change-is-good. . . "
:cry:
Heather

ASailorsGal

Reaction score
Scary's Quote. . . P.S.

scarylarrywolf said:
I did not see Kermit up there at all. Kermit seperated from JIm is a plain sin.
Sorry. . .New to the site and I wasn't sure how to quote someone! :embarrassed:
Heather

Cammioh

Reaction score
:frown:

I was in a good mood, but seeing Henson.com sans Kermit and pals was a real downer. At least Red Fraggle is all cute and crazy in the Entertainment button.