Beauregard said:
*sigh*

I've not seen any Muppets Tonight.

*sigh*

Sandra Bullock.

*droll*
eh.. you aint missin much.
it doesnt compare to TMS
but it is ok, thats y we must get the dvds launched!

rexcrk

Reaction score
Beauregard along with Zoot (last speaking I remember is in Muppet Treasure Island), Floyd ("Hey man!" in Muppets From Space), Crazy Harry (Was the last time he spoke really in The Muppet Movie?! I can't think of anything else), Dr. Teeth ("Shalom!"), and Rowlf (a few grunts and small words in IAVMMCM) definitely need some more speaking parts.

At least Crazy Harry, Zoot, Floyd, Dr. Teeth, and Rowlf have a mini-game in Muppets Party Cruise. Beauregard has nothing in that game! Although, even though those characters didn't have much to say in IAVMMCM, at least we were lucky to have Janice, Scooter, and Lew Zealand say something.

Dr. Phil Van Neuter also needs some more screen time (I've only seen him in Muppets From Space)

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
crazy Harry sings in muppets take manhatten wedding scene.
And also in treasure Island, zoot voice is different.
whats up with that?

rexcrk

Reaction score
Uncle deadly said:
And also in treasure Island, zoot voice is different.
whats up with that?
I think it's probably because Zoot hasn't spoken in years (since like maybe Muppets Take Manhattan).

Another Muppet that needs some more involvement is Lips. I mean, he barely had anything to say at all in the earlier days except "And me!" during the Great Muppet Caper end credits. Although, he did have a cool trumpet thing in the Muppet Family Christmas Jingle Bell Rock number

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
rexcrk said:
I think it's probably because Zoot hasn't spoken in years (since like maybe Muppets Take Manhattan).

Another Muppet that needs some more involvement is Lips. I mean, he barely had anything to say at all in the earlier days except "And me!" during the Great Muppet Caper end credits. Although, he did have a cool trumpet thing in the Muppet Family Christmas Jingle Bell Rock number
yes. i noticed that, all he says is and me.
But in boogie in the barnyard on TMS he has a really cool singing part yay!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeahs, Lips is a very missing person.

And Annie Sue Pig!

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
annie sue was never really that involved. she was in none of the films or anything.
ooh and marvin suggs and crazy harry et all, al those cool characters! :crazy: